What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Addams Family(s) Restoration

I know Pinfest was over a week ago now,
but I decided to leave my TAF in the workshop until after it had been to Pinfest as it’s a right pain in the **** getting pins in or out of my games room, however it’s finally in the house, despite finishing it months ago 😂.

IMG_0792.jpegIMG_0794.jpeg

@Big Phil and his put on an awesome event. Both the TAFs performed great over the Saturday and Sunday they were there and this time, unlike on my T2, I remembered to reset the play count.

The highlight for me is watching them being played and chatting with so many people about them 👍🏻, especially the one lady that thought it was on fire when the smoke blasted out 😂.

IMG_0752.jpegIMG_0756.jpegIMG_0793.jpegIMG_0763.jpeg

Such a nice game.
Deserved the Best in show.. the attention to detail topside, bottom & in the backbox!

The little things that make a big impact to the visual.
Not just slapping some new decals on, changing a few bulbs and rubbers and powder-coating the hardware..

Congrats @Ant-H
Couldn’t agree more it won by a country mile thoroughly deserved ant

@Ant-H thanks for bringing them to the show your Best in Show trophy was well deserved. No one would have criticized you for keeping them safe at home after pouring all those hours into them so you deserve all the credit.

I put a few games on your TAF and it did not disappoint, I don't think I'll play a better one, ever.

I’ve had a few TAFs over the years inc a nice TAFG however I’ve never been so excited playing one as much as I did yours Ant.
I’ve always thought it was an overated game and quite drab looking but standing over yours was another gravy and truly a thing of beauty.

Cheers guys, I really appreciate it. As I mentioned in a post above, I really enjoy working on these games and ans such, don’t play them as much as I’d like, so seeing others get to enjoy them is an added bonus.

And thank you @Colywobbles for the time and effort you put into all those trophy’s!

My one has been “borrowed” by my youngest daughter and is currently sitting on a shelf in her room. When I asked for it back, she told me I could borrow it 🤔

Back
Top Bottom