What's new

the abstract thread (pinball-related)

I think it would help if I knew if she was crawling over a pit or hanging from a pole. Possibly not though. Is she wrestling? Is it WWF?

Current lineup AFM FG LW3 W?D CONGO Freddy (for sale £700)

OK, I know sod all about cars. Going to guess as Vector then (Sadly this means I've gone through the IPDB list of 80s games and picked one that sounds vaguely like a car:()

Motor dome ?

The car is a Japanese concept car Dome-0

Or transformers ? The Dome-0 is creditted as the inspiration behide the idea of the transformers

Last edited:
Motor dome ?

The car is a Japanese concept car Dome-0

Or transformers ? The Dome-0 is creditted as the inspiration behide the idea of the transformers

Transformers was just a hasbro marketing ploy they had 2 different Japanese transforming toy lines and based the cartoon on them to sell them. Wether that car had anything to do with them I'm dubious

Transformers was just a hasbro marketing ploy they had 2 different Japanese transforming toy lines and based the cartoon on them to sell them. Wether that car had anything to do with them I'm dubious

Actually after a quick google it was the inspiration for 'Hot Rod' which then became 'Rodimus' one of the tarnsformer cars ?(I know nothing about transformers, dont want to know either)

tilallaremine.files.wordpress.com_2011_01_rodimus_hot_rod_alts.jpg

I can see where they are coming from though.

Anyhow back on subject

Actually after a quick google it was the inspiration for 'Hot Rod' which then became 'Rodimus' one of the tarnsformer cars ?(I know nothing about transformers, dont want to know either)

tilallaremine.files.wordpress.com_2011_01_rodimus_hot_rod_alts.jpg

I can see where they are coming from though.

Anyhow back on subject

yes hot rod became rodimus prime when there leader died and passed on his matrix / allspark lol ill shut up

please tell me it's not Sarah Brightman in Cats, being bad. i don't know if she was in cats or not. i dread to think.

Back
Top Bottom