What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the abstract thread (pinball-related)

I think it would help if I knew if she was crawling over a pit or hanging from a pole. Possibly not though. Is she wrestling? Is it WWF?

Current lineup AFM FG LW3 W?D CONGO Freddy (for sale £700)

OK, I know sod all about cars. Going to guess as Vector then (Sadly this means I've gone through the IPDB list of 80s games and picked one that sounds vaguely like a car:()

Motor dome ?

The car is a Japanese concept car Dome-0

Or transformers ? The Dome-0 is creditted as the inspiration behide the idea of the transformers

Last edited:
Motor dome ?

The car is a Japanese concept car Dome-0

Or transformers ? The Dome-0 is creditted as the inspiration behide the idea of the transformers

Transformers was just a hasbro marketing ploy they had 2 different Japanese transforming toy lines and based the cartoon on them to sell them. Wether that car had anything to do with them I'm dubious

Transformers was just a hasbro marketing ploy they had 2 different Japanese transforming toy lines and based the cartoon on them to sell them. Wether that car had anything to do with them I'm dubious

Actually after a quick google it was the inspiration for 'Hot Rod' which then became 'Rodimus' one of the tarnsformer cars ?(I know nothing about transformers, dont want to know either)

tilallaremine.files.wordpress.com_2011_01_rodimus_hot_rod_alts.jpg

I can see where they are coming from though.

Anyhow back on subject

Actually after a quick google it was the inspiration for 'Hot Rod' which then became 'Rodimus' one of the tarnsformer cars ?(I know nothing about transformers, dont want to know either)

tilallaremine.files.wordpress.com_2011_01_rodimus_hot_rod_alts.jpg

I can see where they are coming from though.

Anyhow back on subject

yes hot rod became rodimus prime when there leader died and passed on his matrix / allspark lol ill shut up

please tell me it's not Sarah Brightman in Cats, being bad. i don't know if she was in cats or not. i dread to think.

Back
Top Bottom