What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2021 Festive Pinball Gathering

Much gratitude to Pete , Moira & Hillary for all your efforts and hard work in making the Festive Pinball Gathering the Special event that it is . Well done to all the peeps that made the journey to participate over the weekend , was great to see the club so busy and buzzing and catch up with many of the players who haven't seen each other for a while . I couldn't make it on Sunday , I would love to have seen the Father vs Son Final , congrats to Jack , you really have a special talent for pinball , oooo and yeah , really enjoyed smashing the Classics on Saturday , still buzzing from that 👊

Everyone was enjoying themselves too much to stop it at 17:31... The last round was incredibly quick though, lasting about 15 mins.
With pink panther being the last in play.jack did a azing to jump,from last to first on the last ball, as I did simarlly in roun one on the same game taking the win! Great weekend as always thanks to yours Moria and Hilary’s hard work

Back
Top Bottom