What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2021 Festive Pinball Gathering

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Moonraker added a new event:

The 2021 Festive Pinball Gathering

FRIDAY 3RD, SATURDAY 4TH & SUNDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2021

FRIDAY
Friday evening social
Cost
: £5 per person per session; £3 for children under 14 per session.
Session times: 18:30-20:30 & 20:30-22:30
Friday evening league will be operating (League is from Friday 5th November to Friday 10th December with Knockout and Final on 17th December).
League Cost:
£1 for three games on one machine, 6 machines in the league and each machine needs to be played 3 times. Unlimited...

Read more about this event...

Hoping to come on the Sunday with @Lecari and stay in Salisbury for a mini break.
If we fail to qualify, can we still play other games?

Of course! :D

You really ought to try and make Saturday if you can as the head to head games tend to be more fun as you mix with people/meet new people.

We wanted to do the whole weekend but I have a gig in London Saturday evening.
Have been trying to think about how we could do it!

Of course! :D

You really ought to try and make Saturday if you can as the head to head games tend to be more fun as you mix with people/meet new people.
Looks like we are going to be there for Friday night and all day Sunday - we might be able to pop down for a few hours on Saturday but we'd have to leave about 15:00!

Don't think we can make it. :(

Lou's got plans in the calendar for that weekend for us.

Oh noooooooooooooo. Gutted for you and the girls, Dan.:(

You need to find the best bribe you can to help persuade Lou to move the plans to another weekend...

Well, I've filled out the forms on the Special When Lit website. Never been before, so looking forward to it - planning on being there all 3 days.

What's the arrangements re. booking Friday evening slots, and payment for the competitions on Saturday and Sunday?

I’ll be there too! Look forward to seeing you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've filled out the forms on the Special When Lit website. Never been before, so looking forward to it - planning on being there all 3 days.

What's the arrangements re. booking Friday evening slots, and payment for the competitions on Saturday and Sunday?
Just turn up on Friday evening, no need to book and cash is good for payment.

I've been asked a few times so here's who's registered so far:

Sat - Classics
Andreas Bernard
Ben Leigh
Hilary Hector
Ad Jonker
Peter Blakemore
Luke Grayson
Roy Smith
Nick Hamill
Bob Marlow
Greg Mott
Clive Bush
Diane Bush
Wayne Russell
Donald Gwilym
David Mainwaring
Rich Mallett
Keith Burden
Conrad Chambers
Kevin Donovan
David Bowery
Martyn Iles
Josh Iles
Total: 22

Sun - Main
Andreas Bernard
Ben Leigh
Hilary Hector
Ad Jonker
Peter Blakemore
Roy Smith
Nick Hamill
Greg Mott
Wayne Russell
Dave Morgan
Rich Mallett
Dan Williams
Conrad Chambers
Kevin Donovan
David Bowery
Martyn Iles
Josh Iles
Total: 17

If your name is not up there and you wish to enter then click on this link to register: http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/events.php

Looking forward to this, hotel booked for Fri/Sat [emoji16]
Unlike Pinfest I WON'T be getting a Positive test 2 days before the event!

Where will you be staying? I’ll be at Webster’s B&b from fri till sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always lots of accommodation available at this time of year, thanks to Salisbury being a summer season tourist city. Best value for money at the moment, are the premier inns on the edge of the city at £35 per night (probably the furthest accommodation from SWL which is just typical). Everything in the city centre is within walking/staggering distance.

Many travel down from London on the train, the train station is a less than 10 minute walk to SWL. @Nickoss II will know the London train times! :D Looking at the trains GWR are showing some single journeys at £9.50 and £15.60 between Waterloo and Salisbury, so now might be a good time to book at ticket should you be travelling by train..!

Back
Top Bottom