What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Ok here are the other pins, Should have asked alan before posting.
I think over all I enjoyed playing Deadpool Le followed by Ghostbusters. Also the the beetles gold was real cool.
F355 was great when you needed a break from it all...

1563826186682.png

1563826208134.png;)

Big thanks to @Fishbulb for hosting the the final meet of the year of the SW league, I really enjoyed the day despite playing like crap 🤣 . Lovely day, lovely machines and hospitality. Thanks Neil.

A massive thanks to @philpalmer for shipping out a very small order of 7 rubbers when he had already closed up shop, otherwise Road Race probably wouldn't of made it to Pinfest 😂

Thanks to @PinballDaze for also accommodating my very small order of 4 LED's and some post rubbers! Will be fitting to my Transformers soon! Even threw in a different style LED for me to try.

To @M4carp for a easy and straightforward sale. Good bloke, buy/sell and trust with confidence.

“My precious, they haves it”
Nice to meet you too, nice gamesroom👍
If I had a bigger van I might have taken your lovely WOZ as well😛
Lovely LOTR will set it up tomorrow when I have recovered from the trip😩

Big shoutout and to Chris B Pinball's for this stunning example just in time for new code.
They say you get what you pay for but each time I get a pin from Chris it’s always beats my expectations in every way and this is no exception as it looks like it came out NIB yesterday.

Thanks again man I’ll be seeing you again somepoint but for now me and Gabe are spoilt for choice :thumbs:

Col

84F3D653-2710-415C-AC07-58A0DBCA4692.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to offer a hearty thanks and [emoji870] to the number of people on this forum and within the pinball community - you all know who you are - who have gone out of their way to give me advice, invited me to visit their homes, attend league meets, put on events, donated their tables, met-up with me, allowed me to admire and play their machines, offered help and assistance in my own first pin purchase, loaned me a table and all manner of related pinball hobby aspects. Made me feel extremely welcome and more confident about getting more involved in the pastime. I raise a [emoji482] to each and every one of you. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge thanks for @Mfresh - what a gorgeous collection, impeccably maintained and amazing hospitality.

Thank you so much, a collection to aspire to.

Shout out to @Colywobbles who had to put up with me all yesterday afternoon making plastic protectors for Bm66. He did some for the riddler plastics in the top corners which really brightens it up and also got the catwoman plastic above the ramp changed from clear to a smoked black.
It's when you see how long it takes him to draw out each one and the perfectionist he is he'll spend hours on them fine tuning to get them spot on.
Thanks again Col

IMG_20191017_130548.jpg
IMG_20191017_130913.jpg
IMG_20191017_130633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom