What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

25 played in two or more I think from just looking, for the record unless I’m counting wrong, maths was never my best subject :)

To clarify, the mistake is mine and the results are rightly being changed. The issue does revolve around the percentage of qualifying games played as a number of players had only completed 33% instead of 50%. I apologise to everyone in the league.

Kirk, Aprils results are correct as the format has changed.

It just drives a load of confusion with players who don’t understand why things have changed and I suspect will impact some players motivation.

Yes we got the submission wrong but the crybaby that “shopped” us had one good thing coming out of it which is we’re woking to run many many more weeknight comps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It sounds as though this one can be added to the ever growing list of first world problems ....

I'm just happy when i switch a game on and it works...

...plus i had to Google what IFPA stands for (i thought it was a fancy beer). The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists will be hearing from Neil's lawyers by the sounds of it.

Disclaimer. Neil McRae's opinions are not necessarily the opinions of the Flip Out London Pinball Club. :popcorn:

No ****ing **** Sherlock! :)

But you can imagine Everyone in the club was celebrating & rejoicing this news!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say a big Thanks to Martin “the delivery man” he dropped off 2 &1/2! machines yesterday as usual he’s ended up going that extra mile, one he had stored for “longer than I thought” 1/2 was in multiple bits (how he keeps a track of what goes with what, I don’t know!) and the last one nearly fell through as the window of collection grew smaller and smaller until it ended up just a 10 minute time window which amazingly, he managed!!!! (I don’t know any other courier that could hit a 10 minute window?)
Anyway big thanks and recommendations as usual for Martin

Just had a blast over at @Sutol gaf. Thanks for the invite and allowing a random guy from the internet to play your cracking line up 🤘🏼it was much appreciated. And my fix has been truly satisfied 🤙🏼

Had a great time @DanLewell thanks for being a superb host.
Met some new people, played some new (to me) machines and really enjoyed it.
It just makes me want to go and buy more machines, that I can't afford or don't have space for.
Looking forward to next season already.

I must practice (a lot) before next season though. It's pretty embarrassing at time.
Thanks again.

And thanks to @Wayne J for organising and for everyone else who hosts.

Big thanks to @Atlantis for hosting the latest meet of the Irish pinball league 👍
Great lineup and great food (major thanks to Lisa)
Great to get a few game on Alice Cooper as well, seems a great machine

Good to meet up with the usual squad and good to have a few new faces along.(thanks for coming Dermot and Axel)
Glad to see @jack burton, @cathaldub and fellow founder of the Irish pinball league @Cryptkeeper back also
Probably others I’m not thinking of at the moment (sorry)
Great days craic and games, didn’t get home until 3 in the morning but worth it 😎

Cheers
Ian

Was a great day, nice one @Atlantis for hosting, some lineup, hopefully get down earlier for the next one, totally giving me the itch for a new machine, unfortunately the ones I want are serious money, one can only dream.

Back
Top Bottom