What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

A very big thank you to @DRD for giving up a couple of hours last night, to show me his lovely collection and for the insight into the 90's era pins.
Very knowledgeable guy with a clear passion for the hobby.
Thanks for all your help. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again.
đź‘Ť

Reactions: DRD
Many thanks to @James and for dropping off a semi-empty Juke Cab on his way to Swansea. Pair of us could have chatted for hours, however poor James still had another 100 miles to go, so let him loose ;)

Thanks matey - Really appreciated :thumbs:

An absolute pleasure - I still got hit by it pretty badly. 35 minutes in central Swansea doing 3 miles.

Massive thanks to @Neil McRae for bringing me a maiden topper back from Tpf. :thumbs:
He bought 3 toppers so I reckon he was walking about with a sack barrow.This thing has weight.
Cheers Neil

View attachment 82204

I love this topper. Fair play to Neil for dragging three back!!! When I find out what’s happening with my house move and what I can afford, I’ll know if I have to sell any pins. If I don’t, I’m having one of these for mine

Thanks so much @Neil McRae - a true gent in bringing this back from TPF for me, Really is greatly appreciated, as not having this was game breaking. All sorted now :)

B09A36E4-E4E5-4EFF-BDF6-56C05EAE98CB.jpeg

Also would like to add my thanks to John for holding today's Northern League meet, A great selection of weird and wonderful machines with great company.
Also a massive thanks to Sharon for laying on a great spread and keeping us all fed.
Cracking day, thank you.

Thanks to @Tilt_Birmingham 's dad for driving us over to France for flip expo, and putting up with us getting slowly drunk all day yesterday. ;)

And thanks to @Tilt_Birmingham for letting me into his bed when the drinking took too long and my hotel was locked up for the night... :eek:

I might have to do it before every comp though, qualified top today! Went out in the first round of knockouts though.

Myself and my wife attended our first league meeting in the Midlands league and would like to thank a few people.
Firstly @DRD for suggesting that we went and try it out.
Secondly @Wayne J for sorting out the meeting info and allowing to join the league.
Thirdly @Biff for being a great host and allowing us to play on your collection of pins.
And finally everyone else who attended and made us welcome.
We are looking forward to the next meeting, where we can hopefully get chance to meet and chatt to more great people.

Thanks to whomever the chicken **** is that emailed IFPA about Flip Out league.

It’s dicks like this that make me wonder why we bother running events and other stuff.

Thanks to whomever the chicken **** is that emailed IFPA about Flip Out league.

It’s dicks like this that make me wonder why we bother running events and other stuff.

Ffs whats gone on now? Anyone got the balls to up their hands up and own up to it...

Some asshat chick**** twat **** poor player moaned at IFPA about the results we have in our league.

Please excuse my naivety here... So they moaned about the results - how does that affect anything?

I don't have a dog in this fight.

But is this a case that the tournament was in a grey area as to whether it fully qualify for ratings points ? Someone then did a brown envelope job and gave info to the points police in the United States that led to a change of status from compliant tournament to a non compliant one ?

I don't have a dog in this fight.

But is this a case that the tournament was in a grey area as to whether it fully qualify for ratings points ? Someone then did a brown envelope job and gave info to the points police in the United States that led to a change of status from compliant tournament to a non compliant one ?

From what I understand...

Matt submitted the results that included everyone that played in the league...

IFPA rule is players only count if they have played at two or more meets (something like that)

So take their April League... 48 players total and submitted... Only 25 of those played at more then 2 meets...

Therefore they have been awarded more points then they should have

I'm sure @Matt Vince @Neil McRae are happy to follow the rules as neither chase the points... But more upset this individual didn't go to them first so they could get it sorted as League organisers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom