What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

got to confess you didn't get those from me,it's someone else you should be thanking

Oh Christ!

@steve brum - thank you sir, SCARED STIFF has been needing one of these and the BSD doesn’t have one so - although I might put a normal lock in BSD and put this in TWD they are lovely.

Thanks @philpalmer for getting my pre Xmas order here yesterday - asked for orders in by 3 and of course duly arrived in time :) - keeps me out of the house :p

Thanks @Sgt GrizZ for the SuperBands - I’m thinking of doing a video review of these VS Titans that @Neil McRae is going to drop me - have a friend going to USA who is willing to bring in some so could do a bulk order of it is cheaper.

A big thanks to David Dutton for hosting today's Northern Pinball League meet. I had no idea he was an ex pinball champion (although i knew he had some skills after seeing him in action at Garry's last year!).

David - it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for allowing us time on your fantastic and varied collection :clap:

Massive thanks for @Sgt GrizZ help today... some nifty work with Audacity at my end and Pinball Browser Ivan’s end, and more than one go with levels (125% in Pinball Browser with flickering Red in Audacity is just a fraction louder than the stock tracks by the way. Or given its Lemmy with Metallica playing Motörhead “just loud enough” ??)

Sorry about the poor video... just wanted to shoot something to show GrizZ his work and annoy @Spadge by having a mod he’s not done yet ?

Just need to set all the high-scores anew after the code update

For those not put off by the first crap video, here’s a bit of the recent modding on my MET

Thanks again to both @Sgt GrizZ and @Spadge for their help getting me this far!

Modding the playlist is appealing and I mean to get down to it one day. Funny that of my 3 rock pins I’m new to Metallica and Ironmaiden as a listener and am tempted to see if better samples of acdc can be recorded.

I’m still (after 5 months) limping along with the afflter effects of a stroke so haven’t been doing a whole lot recently.

Big thank you to @Sven Normansson (Phil)
For the Shaker Motor lead extension he knocked up for me and it came as gratis.
Beers on me next time we meet up buddy.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom