What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Big thank you to @stoptap for making a wire gate for me - tbh it is way better than the 'HUO' one that was fitted to the machine :D

If you are finding it hard to tell which is which then the new one is the top one :p

wiregate.JPG

@stoptap

Could I trouble you for some, or even better, send you my gate and some monies to make me one up?? :p

Thank you @stoptap for your amazing gate work, chuffed to bits - it arrived yesterday which had my wife guessing a bit due to the packaging lol- thanks sir!

Big thank you to Luke Wells for fixing and upgrading my Star Wars machine recently. Top man, am very happy. Thank you very very much.

Cheers,

Johnny

Big thanks to Helmut and Emma for hosting today, a very enjoyable, sociable league meet. A lovely line up of machines and lovely food.

Echo Kev's sentiments - a great day of pinball and very many thanks to Helmut and Emma for hosting and taking over the running of the South West league. Great to attend meets after last year's gap.

Like Alien more each time I play it. Also well played to Craig for storming the scores.

Big thanks to all the NLP guys who put in so much work for the play expo this weekend at Blackpool. We had a great time. It was nice to catch up with everyone. Some great machines there, quite a few of which I hadn't played before so thanks to all the pledgers.

Thanks Phil P from Pinball Heaven for the WH20 countersunk ramp screws included in my last order, it was very good of you to 1 do it and 2 remember.

Drew

Thanks to @steve brum for letting me play on his and his colleague's machines, for the small fee of a fiver, today.
Nice to meet you both and I'll definitely be back to get my pinball fix, shortly.
Also thanks to @philpalmer for siting your machines at Tilt. Called in there for an hour or so also.
Happy days ?

Thank you soooooo much to @replicas @Sgt GrizZ @myPinballs @paddythegreek @chris b for my care packages and the endless advice in helping to get my TAF up and running. I’ve had Jim and Chris on speed dial for a week and they’ve always taken times out of their day to respond and help. I hope you know I’m extremely grateful.
This forum rocks thanks to people like you.
Until Banzai Run gets the treatment, I’ll retire to my hole?

A few thanks over the past few weeks as seem to have bounced around the country a bit :)

@ronnie63 for a great coffee, chat, and The Juke...
@johnrw for the TAF gate which i thought would give me massive issues.... and cause me to get the metalwork tools out...
@replicas for coming to the rescue with the Switch Bracket

to everyone that has been patent over the last week waiting for Roms to arrive... @pinballmania 's stuff always seems to arrive next day, whereas my Roms seem to take days... or weeks... so NO thanks to the Post office....

A huge thanks to Darren and the guys @NLP for generously sending me a tonne of flyers! These will be prizes in next years Shine charity raffle.

20181205_222829.jpg

A great big thanks going out to Martin for delivering and helping me set up my TH last night. Even though it was late in the evening he was happy to help me set it up.
Top Man ??

Big Thanks to Ed Emms for a cut to size Pinball bottom (Oo-er missus)

15mm to hold a poorly Corvette into place.

Customer will have this before Christmas, so he and his two young sons can get into Pinball (hopefully). His Sons have never seen it.

Attachments

• 1544817069718-2027229580.jpg
    1544817069718-2027229580.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1544817098999-1103747585.jpg
    1544817098999-1103747585.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom