What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks to Andy Mania for a sterling Job ressurrect taxi and over hauling BTTF. As always brilliant work.

You can play BTTF at Revival today and Taxi at the Electric Circus from next Sunday where it's got a space already allocated in the Ritchie Row

20180518_142527-1.jpg 20180517_125341.jpg

Thanks @chris b for the SS today, the cup of tea and I would say help loading.... but actually you did it all... :p

Also thanks for the game on WoZ. Wife loves the them but i don’t think it’ll make it to my collection even if I could afford it.

Big Thanks to @steve brum for this Space invaders and the Xenon cab ! and for letting me arrive early in the morning ,shame about the motorway being down !!
Site donation imminent ,once I worked out how to do it :)

Ps some reason I cannot up load a pic from the phone :hmm:IMG_20180521_192252078.jpg
Just a bit of a clean up before bringing inside

Last edited:
Thank you @Jay Walker for sorting the tilt rod and associated goodness for my SS

I’m in the Netherlands at the moment but my wife has told me “a screwy thingy with a clipping hinge bit, that I assume is a tool to screw it in, has came in the post. It’s been really well packaged.” has arrived.

So thank you sir!

Thanks to @replicas for picking up some mirror from Chris B and taking to Glasgow play expo and also thanks to @Kenny Taylor for bringing them back to Aberdeen and dropping off at my door. Next job to fit them to my WPT.

You can play BTTF at Revival today and Taxi at the Electric Circus from next Sunday where it's got a space already allocated in the Ritchie Row

Just out of curiosity, steve, is the criteria for your Ritchie Row a full design credit? I'm wondering if a co-design/help-out such as Scared Stiff Elvira and the Party Monsters would qualify

Last edited:
Just want to say a big thanks to both Kirk and Jesse at @Tilt_Birmingham for tonight.
While I was playing NGG downstairs in the league final, some little $h!t came into the bar and stole my laptop, which I was using to track the scores.
They chased him out of the bar but lost track of him. Then found him down another street, wrestled the laptop back off him and grabbed a couple of police who were nearby and had him arrested.

The police have just rang (00:30) to ask if I was still at the bar!

Just want to say a big thanks to both Kirk and Jesse at @Tilt_Birmingham for tonight.
While I was playing NGG downstairs in the league final, some little $h!t came into the bar and stole my laptop, which I was using to track the scores.
They chased him out of the bar but lost track of him. Then found him down another street, wrestled the laptop back off him and grabbed a couple of police who were nearby and had him arrested.

The police have just rang (00:30) to ask if I was still at the bar!

Your welcome mate :)

Whilst we are thanking Tilt I’d like to add my thanks for looking after me and my work colleagues last week - they really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers Neil

We try our best with the limit resources we have... More progression over the summer months ready for Autumn :D

Cheers Neil

We try our best with the limit resources we have... More progression over the summer months ready for Autumn :D

A few air fresheners to deal with the video game unwashed nasties wouldn’t go a miss - pretty terrible pong was there when i went in but upstairs looking great.

A few air fresheners to deal with the video game unwashed nasties wouldn’t go a miss - pretty terrible pong was there when i went in but upstairs looking great.

We normally go around with air fresher after they have left ??? YOu'd think people would know about Lyxn or Sure in 2018

Yes thanks to @lee riley for opening up his games room again for a great evening of Pinball and also for buying the pizza’s. Loved Iron Maiden, but also really enjoyed Houdini. Tight shots but still a good game. Sorry for posting grand champ on your Iron Maiden LE though Lee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always a honour to be invited round to Lee's. Big thanks for me too. Cracking night of top quality pinball.
Thank you.

WOW! Thanks all at FLIPOUT today, superb setup there - such an amazing line-up. Everyone involved is clearly doing a great job there and my jealousy of such a well run and fine club is only overshadowed by my anger at how far away from me it is.

It was my first tournament today, so real thanks to the guys in my group - @Nickoss II @Wayne J and Greg (not sure if he is on here). Each one of you were true gents, and I really appreciated the advice, chat and guidance because I was a bit nervous to start with :cuckoo:

Thanks as well to Rich (again not sure if he is on here), I appreciated the kind words after our tie, lets have a replay of that Centaur tie-breaker at Daventry :)

Almost forgot @thelab - great to see you sir, should have said "Hello" earlier, but was taken aback by the amount of awesomeness on show.

WOW! Thanks all at FLIPOUT today, superb setup there - such an amazing line-up. Everyone involved is clearly doing a great job there and my jealousy of such a well run and fine club is only overshadowed by my anger at how far away from me it is.

It was my first tournament today, so real thanks to the guys in my group - @Nickoss II @Wayne J and Greg (not sure if he is on here). Each one of you were true gents, and I really appreciated the advice, chat and guidance because I was a bit nervous to start with :cuckoo:

Thanks as well to Rich (again not sure if he is on here), I appreciated the kind words after our tie, lets have a replay of that Centaur tie-breaker at Daventry :)

Almost forgot @thelab - great to see you sir, should have said "Hello" earlier, but was taken aback by the amount of awesomeness on show.
No problem James, I even let you qualify for the next round in my place ??

No problem James, I even let you qualify for the next round in my place ??

I think I need to thank the 21,000,000 ball on Champion Pub for that - strategy = shoot the middle. What a game that is though.

Forgot to say... beginners luck!

Last edited:

It was great to meet you too James and glad to hear you enjoyed the comp. You did amazingly well esp for first comp and no disgrace to lose to Rich. I thought your 55M on that really unforgiving WD would have been enough!

Hope to see you at another event soon, maybe Swavesey this coming weekend?

Back
Top Bottom