What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks to Kenny doing a gruelling 15-16 hr trip from north of Aberdeen for my lovely TWD LE. Such a great machine and I hope he treasures it, that machine has now moved from Kent to East Upper scotshire., via its stop in Wakefield. Had it not been for HMRC it was a keeper, like the majority of mine. Last of mine sold goes tomorrow, enjoy the AFM Steve.

Thanks to @Garry Sp8 for hosting today’s meet. Great machines as ever Garry. Thanks also to Mrs Garry (Carol) for the lovely food.

Echo the sentiments about Garrys league meet, its always mega!

Plus I'd really like an Aerosmith now :)

Thanks guys - there's quite a lot of preparation involved in these things but hearing the positive comments and posts like this make it worthwhile. :thumbs:
Glad you enjoyed it.

cheers Gary appreciate effort you do each year,Good to play rarer titles too like Aerosmith,24 and wpt even if I was semi clueless in knowing what to do!

Also adding my thanks to Garry for a fantastic day of pinball on fantastic machines.
Not played 24 since Pins Annon back in 2008, and it's still as bad as I remembered or is it just me.
D.

Many thanks to @DRD for sale of a very nice Flash Gordon, the first to be setup in games room No.2 that will be in a line of four oldies; FG, Laser Cue, Firepower & Barracora. :D

s10.postimg.org_9b9zdcc95_20180308_171335.jpg

Been looking a long time for a decent one not already promised elsewhere and this fits the bill nicely. :thumbs:

Many thanks to @DRD for sale of a very nice Flash Gordon, the first to be setup in games room No.2 that will be in a line of four oldies; FG, Laser Cue, Firepower & Barracora. :D

s10.postimg.org_9b9zdcc95_20180308_171335.jpg

Been looking a long time for a decent one not already promised elsewhere and this fits the bill nicely. :thumbs:
John, can I put my name on the list for when your ready to move this one on? Your FG is a nice looking machine!

Thanks to @stoptap for all his help and for being so patient with our IJ GI issue (and thanks for looking at our board at 8am on a Saturday!). And thanks to @chris b for swapping out a board for us - the best after sales service ever.

Good eggs the both of them!

Back
Top Bottom