What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

I think it is ? well for me it is 1 year now

Managed to totally wear out 2 coils stops

Treated myself to the TNA glass cover from pinball life 🤗

How is everyone else fairing ?

I think it is ? well for me it is 1 year now

Managed to totally wear out 2 coils stops

Treated myself to the TNA glass cover from pinball life 🤗

How is everyone else fairing ?
Yeah that must be a year now owning the game, still awesome.

Apart from changing the flipper rubbers and I don't think I have any other major issues, I will need to check the coils stops at some point though.

You must have all the luck then with no issues - Glad to hear of a problem free machine
Mine has been performing really well and I’m achieving reactor 3 most games.
I’ve been in contact with the topper guy - They are a few hundred $$ so i’m on the fence atm. Might treat myself later in the year - Maybe when the summer is over….

I've had the game for over a month now and it's incredibly annoying and addictive.

It's not my favourite game but it's so different that it's worth keeping around for something different in the collection. Brilliant for quick games and really good to play doubles with my son both against each other and in co-op.

Welcome Gonzo - I’m looking forward to a co-op game real soon

Does anyone else think this is a person lying down on a bed with a pillow ? 🤦‍♂️😂

Attachments

• IMG_7867.jpeg
    IMG_7867.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom