What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk Removal

Use the pinball database that everyone else uses and just build our own voting around it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Already working on something... Problem is i dont like relying on others as they can disappear overnight....

Already working on something... Problem is i dont like relying on others as they can disappear overnight....

If the pinball database disappears the world would have ended anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m officially old. I have zero idea what this tippy tappy thing is for. All I know is when looking on the phone there is an annoying pop up occasionally about it.

I feel the same way about Instagram, ticktok, slack etc. There’s so many things out there and I simply can’t be ****d to investigate them. Much like blu-ray I managed to spend so long doing without it that it became obsolete.

Good riddance to it. I got rid of it ages ago. I do agree it's handy across multiple forums but it is hideous.

Back
Top Bottom