What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TAF parts and other odds and sods

Just to be transparent. I am interested in the playfield but until I have the TAF in front of me and I can assess the damage I won’t be able to say for definite if I need it. It should be delivered by Martin soon (never can tell
With Martin) if @chris platt isnt cool with the time frames then nevermind.

I've started restoring a TAF with a brand new playfield and lot of new parts inc plastics and ramp so I will have a bunch of spares when it's done. PM me with what you're after and I'll see if I can help.

@Spandangler have you got your mansion yet ?? ..........my playfield is now sold but I do have another one in a few months (its in clear coat) or maybe @Pinball UK wants to sell his old one for a token price to you and I can restore that for the same price I offered ,,wait a few months to see my other one ,see pinball uk or just stick the mansion on and enjoy for now !

No Chris I don’t have the machine yet. Hence I can’t make any concrete decisions until I see it. The time scales for your other pf in clearcoat may work well as long you’re willing to hold on to it.

And thanks @Pinball UK
I will certainly need the sling shot plastics.
If you happen to have a translite and a coin door they may well be required. I’ll be in touch when I know. Thanks all

What ones are you after Sgt ? I think I have a set lying in my TAF, it’s at a friends house though so will need to check. Bought the mansion decal and it came with a load of other decals, can’t really remember what was there, but it’s lying in the coin box.

Chickened out of doing the decal so far (only been about 2 years)

Hi mate

Oooooh ..... I actually only really need the 'R' in Greed :thumbs:

@Spandangler have you got your mansion yet ?? ..........my playfield is now sold but I do have another one in a few months (its in clear coat) or maybe @Pinball UK wants to sell his old one for a token price to you and I can restore that for the same price I offered ,,wait a few months to see my other one ,see pinball uk or just stick the mansion on and enjoy for now !

I've actually got two TAF playfields here, but not in good shape, and a Whitewater that isn't so bad.

No Chris I don’t have the machine yet. Hence I can’t make any concrete decisions until I see it. The time scales for your other pf in clearcoat may work well as long you’re willing to hold on to it.

And thanks @Pinball UK
I will certainly need the sling shot plastics.
If you happen to have a translite and a coin door they may well be required. I’ll be in touch when I know. Thanks all
ok I will consider the other playfield as yours and send pics when done...

Hi mate

Oooooh ..... I actually only really need the 'R' in Greed :thumbs:

My mistake Grizz, the Mansion overlay came with individual window overlays as well not the other ones I thought it had..

Sorry about that, still think I bought them though (might be just because they were expensive for a sticker)

My mistake Grizz, the Mansion overlay came with individual window overlays as well not the other ones I thought it had..

Sorry about that, still think I bought them though (might be just because they were expensive for a sticker)

Hey mate. If you don’t think you’ll use the individual decals, I’ll happily pay for them

Hey mate. If you don’t think you’ll use the individual decals, I’ll happily pay for them

Im actually leaning toward only doing the individual ones as its not overly badly worn only a few windows (from memory) the girl in work has had the machine since December 2016 (she only borrowed if for Christmas :rolleyes:) As I've no room I've not taken it back as yet. When i get it back I will make a decision on which set i'll use, you are more than welcome to the other set.

I know thats vague.....o_O

Im actually leaning toward only doing the individual ones as it's not overly badly worn only a few windows (from memory) the girl in work has had the machine since December 2016 (she only borrowed if for Christmas :rolleyes:) As I've no room I've not taken it back as yet. When i get it back I will make a decision on which set i'll use, you are more than welcome to the other set.

I know thats vague.....o_O

Im actually leaning toward only doing the individual ones as it's not overly badly worn only a few windows (from memory) the girl in work has had the machine since December 2016 (she only borrowed if for Christmas :rolleyes:) As I've no room I've not taken it back as yet. When i get it back I will make a decision on which set i'll use, you are more than welcome to the other set.

I know thats a vague timescale.....o_O

Also have slingshot plastics, welcome to the crapper of the two sets (think they are both good though)

errr. wtf ?
sorry for the triple post (I blame the crappy wifi in the service station)

Oh ironicly now it says i have to wait 5 secs before posting

Last edited:
Lol. No worries mate. If the moon and stars align then we’ll see where we are. If not I’ll just buy a set :rofl:

Lol. No worries mate. If the moon and stars align then we’ll see where we are. If not I’ll just buy a set :rofl:
Did you see the slightly updated text in the third post ?

"Also have slingshot plastics, welcome to the crapper of the two sets (think they are both good though)"

If you are interested i can call up to her house during the week and have a quick look at the slingshots and decide what set i want?
I could probably make a decision on the overlay or individual decals also i guess

Mate that would be awesome. I really don’t want to force you in to a quick decision mate. It needs to be right for you. I’d defo take the ****ter of the 2 slings plastics. Obviously I’d cross your palm with silver. I’m not fishing for a free lunch!!

Back
Top Bottom