What's new

TAF mods, next trying to make a safe/vault where the door opens as the bookcase opens !

Lee ellison

Lee9168
Not much work done lately on my other mods as I have just had knee surgery :confused:, but this is going to be my next task image.jpgI am going to try and make the vault or open as the bookcase opens then close when the bookcase closes , it is going to be a bit of trail and error , ! But hopefully it will work ! :)
I,m a bit restricted at the mo. Because of my knee , so might take a while but I,m going to try my hardest to get this thing going ( and the other 3cars , knight and train that need doing :hmm:)

Cool. I'd really like to see/hear how this develops.

And I hope you recover speedily from the knee op. I've been there and it was no fun....
Bit stuck on it at the moment , the servo I have is digitally proportional , so it will only move a little way at the moment I am going to have to work out how I can bypass this , in the meantime , I am back on with some of the other mods
Here is the knight which is just about finished image.jpgimage.jpg and here's the large limo , I started earlier , this just needs the finishing touches , then make a temp mount and see what it looks like

Back
Top Bottom