What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF mods, next trying to make a safe/vault where the door opens as the bookcase opens !

Lee ellison

Lee9168
Not much work done lately on my other mods as I have just had knee surgery :confused:, but this is going to be my next task image.jpgI am going to try and make the vault or open as the bookcase opens then close when the bookcase closes , it is going to be a bit of trail and error , ! But hopefully it will work ! :)
I,m a bit restricted at the mo. Because of my knee , so might take a while but I,m going to try my hardest to get this thing going ( and the other 3cars , knight and train that need doing :hmm:)

Cool. I'd really like to see/hear how this develops.

And I hope you recover speedily from the knee op. I've been there and it was no fun....
Bit stuck on it at the moment , the servo I have is digitally proportional , so it will only move a little way at the moment I am going to have to work out how I can bypass this , in the meantime , I am back on with some of the other mods
Here is the knight which is just about finished image.jpgimage.jpg and here's the large limo , I started earlier , this just needs the finishing touches , then make a temp mount and see what it looks like

Back
Top Bottom