What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWL Jubilee Weekend 3rd & 4th June 2022

Just wanted to add our huge thanks to Peter, Hillary and Moira for a brilliant couple of days. We had a fab time (apart from having to play TZ twice! 😉😂).
I say it after every event and will say it again that the pinball community are so friendly and welcoming and it’s always lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new players.
We’ll done to all the winners - sorry we couldn’t stay till the bitter end!
Only a couple of months and we’ll see you all at Pinfest 😁😁
Diane & Clive

Just wanted to add our huge thanks to Peter, Hillary and Moira for a brilliant couple of days. We had a fab time (apart from having to play TZ twice! 😉😂).
I say it after every event and will say it again that the pinball community are so friendly and welcoming and it’s always lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new players.
We’ll done to all the winners - sorry we couldn’t stay till the bitter end!
Only a couple of months and we’ll see you all at Pinfest 😁😁
Diane & Clive
I echo that Diane. Many thanks Peter, Hillary & Moria and to all that came. It was such a friendly time with people helping to show me and give advice. Much gratitude to all and yes see you soon.

Awesome two days of pinball. Thoroughly enjoyable if not tense at times and knackered by the end although seemed to play better as the event went on!

Many thanks to Peter and Hilray for hosting and appreciate the time and effort that goes into preparing and running these events, much appreciated.

Peter played amazingly winning 3 of the events, with Jack the only one to deny him a quadruple. Also special mention to Sam for a fab second in Flip Frenzy, Josh for making top 4 in 3 of the 4 comps and Rich on two 2nds.

Thanks @Moonraker, Hillary and Moira for a great event as always. It's always a treat to come down. I am exhausted now.

Well done to the winners...

I'll try not to take too much offence at this though :eek::p
Thanks Pete for a great two days of pinball, as well as Ben, Diane, Clive & Jon for the good company at Spoons!

Thank you all for the kind comments, they are much appreciated along with your support of the events. Yes it did get a little too much for many on the Friday evening with the Flip Frenzy after a full day of Matchplay. However, you don't know these things until you try them. I'm not sure we will hold a Flip frenzy again at SWL given how many people found it off putting, many preferring the more social relaxing formats of the other tournaments.

I hit my rarely found top form that made me a South Coast Slam winner and European Classics Champion, so ended up taking 3 first places and missed out on a top 3 finish in the flip Frenzy by too long a ball times!

That said, a very big congratulations to our winners and well done to everyone who took part over the two days! What a fantastic group of people! :clap:

Results are as follows:

Matchplay:
1, Peter Blakemore
2, Rich Mallett
3, Jack Burden
4, Joshua Iles
5, Tate Young
6, Luke Grayson
6, Kevin Donovan
8, Keith Burden
8, Sam McCourt
10, Andrew Wilson
11, Nick Hamill
12, Dan Littlejohns
13, Greg Mott
14, Jon White
15, Diane Bush
15, Clive Bush
17, Darron Smith
18, Dave Morgan
19, Dave Willcox
19, Hilary Hector
21, Andy Brock
22, Ben Leigh
23, Martin Borrill
23, Jessie Vercoe
25, Donald Gwilym
26, Debbie Gilbert

Flip Frenzy:
1, Jack Burden
2, Sam McCourt
3, Joshua Iles
4, Peter Blakemore
5, Luke Grayson
6, Greg Mott
7, Kevin Donovan
8, Nick Hamill
8, Dan Littlejohns
10, Rich Mallett
11, Debbie Gilbert
12, Clive Bush
13, Andrew Wilson
14, Andy Brock
15, Dave Willcox
16, Dave Morgan
17, Jon White
18, Diane Bush
19, Hilary Hector
20, Darron Smith
21, Martin Borrill
22, Ben Leigh

PinGolf:
1, Peter Blakemore
2, Rich Mallett
3, Josh Iles
4, Greg Mott
5, Andy Brock
5, Diane Bush
7, Luke Grayson
7, Nick Hamill
9, Dave Willcox
9, Kevin Donovan
9, Nicholas Mobey
12, Martyn Iles
12, Hilary Hector
14, Clive Bush
14, Dave Morgan
16, Darron Smith
16, Ben Leigh
16, Jon White
16, Nicky Crancher
20, Charlotte Iles
21, Rhian Best

4 Strikes:
1, Peter Blakemore
2, Greg Mott
3, Joshua Iles
4, Rich Mallett
4, Dave Morgan
7, Clive Bush
7, Andy Brock
7, Martyn Iles
9, Jon White
10, Nick Hamill
10, Hilary Hector
12, Diane Bush
12, Ben Leigh
14, Luke Grayson
14, Charlotte Iles
16, Rhian Best

Echo all the above comments. An excellent weekend of pinball events. A big well done and thank you to Peter, Hilary and Moira for all there hard work and warm hospitality.
Unfortunately due to family commitments I was only able to enter the one competition. Really enjoyed it, good to see everyone again, and catch up. Nice to see some new faces at SWL to. Well done Dan on Playing in your first competition, you did very well!
Congratulations to all the winners! Very well played....
C u all again soon.
All the best Keef......... 👊🏼

Back
Top Bottom