What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2013 - who's in ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
10 Years
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
For those not heading North to NERG .....we have Swavesey ! The best little show on the calendar :D No nonsense - 15 pins , in a pub , with great ale, proceeds to charity. Boom. Job done.

https://sites.google.com/site/swaveseypinball/

Who's coming then ?

I'll be about Saturday and Sunday. Possibly Friday evening but thats looking unlikely this year.

I think my Dirty Harry is being used again, its up there at Marks still from last year. Be great to see (the relatively rare) Hot Wheels up and running - it left me as a non working project, and Keith has worked his Zacc magic on it. It was in great shape cosmetically.

GrizZ

I'll be there :) Should be arriving Saturday morning and staying over for the Sunday so will be able to have beer this year. Who else is staying in the TravelLodge on the A14?

Looking forward to playing some Night Moves and playing some bar billiards as well.

I'll be there :) Should be arriving Saturday morning and staying over for the Sunday so will be able to have beer this year. Who else is staying in the TravelLodge on the A14?

Looking forward to playing some Night Moves and playing some bar billiards as well.

Cool !

I think I may still be #1 on the Night Moves hi scores :cool:

I should be there on Friday evening and part of Saturday afternoon all being well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I'll be there Saturday. Haven't played pinball for about 5 weeks or more now due to them being in storage whilst the man den takes shape. So im gagging to get some pin time in and hooking up with folk on here. See ya Saturday guys.:)

Was thinking the same myself mate. Looking forward to putting a face to the name.

As this is just down the road from me it'd be rude not to turn up at some point.

Promised myself i'd try to go this year, however typically again falls on a kids weekend (4 kids from 15 -> 3) so I'm gonna have to give it a miss again :( :(

Nooooooooooooooo done it again , keep making the same mistake of not booking a hotel in time :( FFS travelodge sold out...
Can't face the floor very graciously offered by Ivan, has anyone got a spare bed or room?? I don't snore :)

Cheers
Will

unlucky Wil, I am bunking in with the Kindle Sticks, as per always, top and tail is the way forward :cool:
what goes on at Swavesey, stays at Swavesey.

Don't snore, I have heard that one before.
Think Ivan can say a night sleeping in the bath to try and get away from the noise is not recomended.

Don't snore, I have heard that one before.
Think Ivan can say a night sleeping in the bath to try and get away from the noise is not recomended.

Actually that was Tom 'Lucky Charms' Hare ......and yes at a pin show I did sleep in the bath with the extractor fan on to drown out the earthshaking snoring :rolleyes:

And yes Will snores like a traction engine too. Its a fat thing :p

Had an amazing Friday evening at Swavesey meeting people and playing some great games! Watch out Ringmaster I'm coming back for more today!
ring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom