What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stumblor Pinball - Latest Product Updates

Expired Due to no activity
It's been raised a few times, but would make the board unwieldy, expensive, and would mix the concerns.

Certainly not something on my radar atm ;-)

It defo does!

Davey, can you throw that in with my order? I love it!

It defo does!

Thanks, that's great. Are you still doing these screen kits? I would be interested in a couple of months

Quite a long wait atm mate (4-5 months), but I do have you on the list already for a FT. I can either swap that one for a LOTR, or put you down again for later?
If it's a 5 month wait that's perfect could you perhaps put me down on the list for a LOTR one please? Happy to wait longer closer to Christmas I can get my mum to buy it 'lol"

"Mode aware" is something I've been talking about a lot lately. What does it mean? It's the idea that a mod understands what is happening in the game and responds accordingly. For me, the benefit of this functionality is pretty self evident - more immersive mods that heighten the pinball experience. Pretty lofty, but there it is.

You may have seen my announcement a few months ago of the "Pinpoint" - a mod that sits in the backbox, listens to sound events and triggers actions. This week, I've ported that functionality into my ubiquitous Lollypops board, connected it up to a Pin2DMD, and setup some watchers on the DMD 'scene' events to change the patterns on some speaker lights.

Watch the video for a full explanation of how I've done it, and what it means for the future of developing mode aware mods.

Last edited:
It's wonderful Davey and who'd have ever thought that the phrase "hexadecimal 8 byte code" even existed never mind sounded arousing.

Back
Top Bottom