What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stumblor Pinball - Latest Product Updates

Expired Due to no activity
Davey
also love the way using WiFi to adjust the settings to taste.

You seem to have got the swing of it easily, which is great. Certainly having all the configuration available over WIFI opened up so many doors for me - there's just no way you can have the same level of control or usability using DIP switches or similar.

you got one of these boards Davey? I want to do the cool mod col has done on GZ.

Yes mate I've got a new batch arriving in a week or two.

Leave it with Col and I for the time being - we're just discussing the switch sensing to get the best results out of the amazing work Col has done on the saucer. Likely we'll put a little plug n play package together once stuff is finalised (not that I've discussed it with @Colywobbles yet!!). Will post more info in the GZ thread once we're ready.

A little while ago Col asked me whether the Lollypops could be added to the SM he's currently working on. So, we had a few things to sort out

1. Get the sensors working for SAM games
2. Work out a different lighting system that can work with Stern type pops

In a few days a new version of the Lollypops will be arriving that will support WPC, Spike, Whitestar and SAM games, via a modular sensor section.

1647531728298.jpeg

These are also arriving - a new pop bumper lighting system that are illuminated on both the top and bottom of the PCB and sit within the pop body itself.

A little while ago Col asked me whether the Lollypops could be added to the SM he's currently working on. So, we had a few things to sort out

1. Get the sensors working for SAM games
2. Work out a different lighting system that can work with Stern type pops

In a few days a new version of the Lollypops will be arriving that will support WPC, Spike, Whitestar and SAM games, via a modular sensor section.

View attachment 163957

These are also arriving - a new pop bumper lighting system that are illuminated on both the top and bottom of the PCB and sit within the pop body itself.

Very nice work Davey

Lots of new products dropping this week.

[NEW] Lollypops v1.5 has arrived

Our best selling mod is back in stock, and now with extended support for WPC, SAM, Whitestar and Spike 1&2 machines. More games than ever can now enjoy the benefit of our enhanced, full colour LED lighting. And best of all, 100% reactive to game events.

lollypops.gif

Shop Lollypops now

[NEW] Pop Bumper Body LED rings - SAM compatible!

Just landed this week and already selling out fast - our brand new, modern Stern compatible, multi-directional, full colour pop bumper body LED rings.

pop_body.gif

LEDs on both the top and bottom of the PCB and fully compatible with our Lollypops controller board, ready to brighten up your Whitestar, SAM and Spike games.

Shop Lolly Pop Body Rings now

[STILL WAITING] Pinpoint - a mod makers development kit

Our cables supplier has only just gotten in contact to inform us that the Pinpoint cabling is now finally en route, which means we are that much closer to shipping the WPC sound sniffing, mod making mod out to beta testers. Thanks for everyones patience with this, it's not an easy time for global logistics.

You DA MAN. I don't have a stern but still tempted!

Hey Davey man, your afterglow nanos support sys11 right?🤔

You DA MAN. I don't have a stern but still tempted!

Hey Davey man, your afterglow nanos support sys11 right?🤔

Yes mate - the new Afterglow Revisited (AGR) is compatible with WPC, DE, SYS11, SAM and Whitestar.

But I won't have anymore for a while - the atmega has jumped from $4 to $60 in the last two weeks 🤮

Yes mate - the new Afterglow Revisited (AGR) is compatible with WPC, DE, SYS11, SAM and Whitestar.

But I won't have anymore for a while - the atmega has jumped from $4 to $60 in the last two weeks 🤮

I have no money for a while so no worries 😁

Lots going on at this end and I haven't been the best at updating the socials. Back on the case!

Pinpoint beta testing begins

The very first sound sniffing mod development board "Pinpoint" was sent off to Nacman this week. Documentation is at a bare minimum currently so hoping to start fleshing that out over the next few weeks. This is frontier psychiatry at it's very best, and loving the enthusiasm of people when they jump straight in. Looking forward to seeing the results of the testing come in.

New Lollypops code

As a result of the super secret mod development I've been doing over the last few weeks (more on that later) Lollypops has received a shiny new code update. Better pattern transitions, more controls for both colour (primary colour selection, saturation) and patterns (intensity) mean that our LED controlling, multi architecture mod board has even beefier kickassability than before. 20 in stock.

New code here.

Steady Eddy - complete redesign

It's my own fault. "I've never had a single problem with this board!" I said. Not a week later, reports started to come in from certain games exhibiting false sensing. Super tricky one to pin down, but it turned out to be a result of board flex - like literally bending the board. On most games this wasn't a problem, but on games where a magnet was close to the board (ie TOM) it was a big problem. A ground-up redesign later and we finally have what I'm confident is a much more bulletproof version of our proximity sensing eddy board. Booya! Yes I'm aware people no longer say booya. I'm bringing it back.

The handmade version, now converted to SMD (and in black, of course 😉

10 on the way as an initial run, and a few spare.

Afterglow Revisited

For those unfamiliar, the Afterglow is a board nicely fades LEDs so they look and feel more like incandescents. Its one of those things that once you see it, can can never un-see it, and LEDs will never look the same way again. This version is by pellew (who you may know from his super awesome BOP helmet LED mod) and is compatible with WPC, SYS11, DE, SAM and Whitestar games - making it more versatile and useful than ever. 30 boards en route, most of them spoken for, but always more coming so speak up if you need one.

Afterglow GI

What, inserts not enough for ya? What about an Afterglow board to sort out your flickering, seizure inducing LEDs in the GI also? 10 more of these on the way, and 5 available.

Godzilla

waaaaat.

1651825128484.png

News coming on that in 2 weeks time.

Lots going on at this end and I haven't been the best at updating the socials. Back on the case!

Pinpoint beta testing begins

The very first sound sniffing mod development board "Pinpoint" was sent off to Nacman this week. Documentation is at a bare minimum currently so hoping to start fleshing that out over the next few weeks. This is frontier psychiatry at it's very best, and loving the enthusiasm of people when they jump straight in. Looking forward to seeing the results of the testing come in.

New Lollypops code

As a result of the super secret mod development I've been doing over the last few weeks (more on that later) Lollypops has received a shiny new code update. Better pattern transitions, more controls for both colour (primary colour selection, saturation) and patterns (intensity) mean that our LED controlling, multi architecture mod board has even beefier kickassability than before. 20 in stock.

New code here.

Steady Eddy - complete redesign

It's my own fault. "I've never had a single problem with this board!" I said. Not a week later, reports started to come in from certain games exhibiting false sensing. Super tricky one to pin down, but it turned out to be a result of board flex - like literally bending the board. On most games this wasn't a problem, but on games where a magnet was close to the board (ie TOM) it was a big problem. A ground-up redesign later and we finally have what I'm confident is a much more bulletproof version of our proximity sensing eddy board. Booya! Yes I'm aware people no longer say booya. I'm bringing it back.

The handmade version, now converted to SMD (and in black, of course 😉

10 on the way as an initial run, and a few spare.

Afterglow Revisited

For those unfamiliar, the Afterglow is a board nicely fades LEDs so they look and feel more like incandescents. Its one of those things that once you see it, can can never un-see it, and LEDs will never look the same way again. This version is by pellew (who you may know from his super awesome BOP helmet LED mod) and is compatible with WPC, SYS11, DE, SAM and Whitestar games - making it more versatile and useful than ever. 30 boards en route, most of them spoken for, but always more coming so speak up if you need one.

Afterglow GI

What, inserts not enough for ya? What about an Afterglow board to sort out your flickering, seizure inducing LEDs in the GI also? 10 more of these on the way, and 5 available.

Godzilla

waaaaat.

View attachment 169266

News coming on that in 2 weeks time.
Hi, I'm still interested in the Afterglow Revisited for my LOTR please?

Is the GI board additional?

Yea mate two different boards. I have GI boards available but AGR is pretty full might not make this round but let me know what you're after as I'll get some more soon.

Yea mate two different boards. I have GI boards available but AGR is pretty full might not make this round but let me know what you're after as I'll get some more soon.
hmmm being technically dumb, I would need both to get the best affect?

Just checking the GI board will work with LOTR?

I know your where working on the other board on a LOTR so that def will work :)

Interested in both depending on the price, well price depends if both purchased at the same time :)

No mate GI version is WPC only. The AGR (inserts) is the multi platform one.

I'll stick you down for one. They're £90, plug n play with all cable adapters etc, but possibly might not have enough this round will let you know.

Oh mate you're on the list already for LOTR will defo get one this round @cmrl9 👍

I'm too organised for my own good

Nah they're around 500 for the full kit so not too bad. They've gone up a bit recently due to part price increases but then everything has unfortunately.

Nah they're around 500 for the full kit so not too bad. They've gone up a bit recently due to part price increases but then everything has unfortunately.
Actually pretty good value. I would be interested some time in the future when I've finished the other bits but I don't think the LOTR has the files yet.

It defo does!

How about a combined Afterglow and AfterglowGI board - one board that sorts all your Ghosting issues..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom