What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete STTNG the next one for the shop job!

It's been great to follow the shop log Kev and have really enjoyed watching your journey with the machine. I've started my next project, Dracula (what a wreck I bought) I've got a head start on you at the mo but I've a feeling you're going to catch me up fast!!!!!!!

Fantastic work;):thumbs:

Thanks guys thats what it is all about sharing the knowledge so other people can learn the skills - I did my first shop only 2 years ago and without the guys on here i would have been stuffed!!! @Marble Madness @Bandit Boy

@Marble Madness are you doing a shop log before I start mine ????

CHeers Kev

Hi Kev I'm definately not moving it along as quick as you do!! so not sure. Ive resprayed the cab and have just removed all the backbox artwork sanded down, filled and I'm about to respray then re decal. The cab other than around the legs looks fantastic now, the Dracula writing was anemic!!! the sun had faded it to light beige it was the worst I've ever seen!

I've taken loads of photos up to press.

I'm learning new things all the time and I've got to say the info and help has been great there truly are some good people on this forum sharing their knowledge and giving advice.

It will be good to see how yours comes along and share notes along the way :):clap:

well I've often heard the saying if a jobs worth doing it worth doing well, the attention to detail is amazing really enjoyed this thread

Christ, I turn my back for a couple of weeks and you've gone and finished the bloody thing.

Well done mate, it looks absolutely superb! Can't even tell there was anything wrong with the underside of that playfield.

Christ, I turn my back for a couple of weeks and you've gone and finished the bloody thing.

Well done mate, it looks absolutely superb! Can't even tell there was anything wrong with the underside of that playfield.
Haha!!! thanks Pete, you obviously not seen the DM shop log I am doing now then ? what a beast that one is !!!

Cheers Kev

Haha!!! thanks Pete, you obviously not seen the DM shop log I am doing now then ? what a beast that one is !!!

Cheers Kev

Oh yeah. I'm totally getting mixed up with your shop logs haha! The DM was the one with the dirty underside. Still, STTNG looks stunning.

Back
Top Bottom