What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG backbox issue

Forget the single one for the min just leave it disconnect do it as of this pic with the fliptronics and sound board plugged in

Try swapping those 2 ribbon cables for the ones in Judge Dredd?

UPDATE:

It's fixed.

Thank you so much to Chris who talked me through it on the phone which couldn't have been easy given my lack of knowledge.

What an absolute superstar he is. A real asset to the forum.

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Video below to show you what was wrong just in case anyone else has a similar problem.

Superb - thought it’d be fixed soonish, in all fairness I did say triple check every connection one by one carefully!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superb - thought it’d be fixed soonish, in all fairness I did say triple check every connection one by one carefully!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did Andy ...
. Ridiculously I'd managed to fit it incorrectly twice. 😬😉

I love a good ending ...I wonder what’s on tomorrow
Tomorrows is better.

I start a game of pinball then get a phone call from a psychopath megalomaniac.

He informs me that there is a bomb strapped to the crotch of the pinball cabinet. The device is triggered in the event of all three balls draining.

The explosives are connected to the GI circuit but I don't have a Scooby Doo what that even means.

Whilst using my world class flipper skills I have to keep the game going whilst Chris B talks me through the defusing process.

Tune in.... it's good stuff.

Tomorrows is better.

I start a game of pinball then get a phone call from a psychopath megalomaniac.

He informs me that there is a bomb strapped to the crotch of the pinball cabinet. The device is triggered in the event of all three balls draining.

The explosives are connected to the GI circuit but I don't have a Scooby Doo what that even means.

Whilst using my world class flipper skills I have to keep the game going whilst Chris B talks me through the defusing process.

Tune in.... it's good stuff.
Brilliant...
I have also put a plug one pin out in the past ( ribbon cable) just a fuse I blew, I know the relief your feeling.
happy days

Well done folks and huge thanks to Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom