What's new

No Longer Available STTNG - £4,500

Marcel

Site Supporter
I don't want the forum thinking I am playing games with my advertisements, that is not how I operate, hence the explanation below.

Sorry all, my legally posted advert was pulled because by sheer coincidence I had contributed last on the 18th April 2022 and listed my advert on 18th April 2023, management decided this was a no no because my donation had expired soon after the advert was posted.
I am a little peeved because my last post in the thread was actually about an "additional" post-sale contribution as I thought that may be good etiquette. In other words, it was obvious I was not pulling a fast one. However I accept Paul shouldn't have to read every single thread, but the judgement felt harsh.

I have now signed up with subscription because I do believe in the forum and its value despite the amount of time I need to sell an item being much less than once a year. My contribution is simply because the site is well worth it for many other reasons than sales or wanted adverts, the forum advice from each other is the best and I contributed to keep it going for the good of all pinballers.

For Sale

I will reduce £50 per day until it meets a buyer and therefore fair value.
It may be the case that after a few days, I can no longer edit the original listing and so please check comments below for updates to the price.

Opening price as of 18th April 2023 = £5,500
£5,450
£5,400
£5,350
£5,300
£5,250
£5,200
£5,150
£5,100
£5,050
£5,000
£4,950
£4,900
£4,850
£4,800
£4,750
£4,700
£4,650
£4,600
£4,550
£4,500 today

Anyone wanting a few trial games is welcome - Based in Huddersfield HD1

Must have played less than 50 games since this little fettle which I gave it back in 2022 so it will play lovely and fast. Here is a link to the works recently completed and with a full array of detailed piccies of the condition and works undertaken.

If anyone wants a specifi piccie, just ask and I'll post whatever is wanted.

The DMD looks to be good working order, however the very farthest right hand vertical column of lights doesn't light, tbh, I never notice as it barely affects graphics but it's there.

Another weak point is the right hand back box decal, it is not original and is of a different, more glossy decal material.

Barring those, and this is all ones personal view, but it is pretty good.

All bulbs working, all features working and a very nice example imo.

Your welcome to send Martin, but I am short of good packing materials, however I will dismantle it ready for any courier or work with the buyer to load up.

Last edited:
Your previous advert is still here?

Your previous advert is still here?

You mean "reinstated"?

• Haha
Reactions: Bod
My bad - I removed Marcel's Ad... Marcel posted it, and then his site supporter ran out, so i removed the post (scratching my head as to how he could have posted it!).... in the meantime Marcel was completely unaware.... and this coupled with me being over-zealous and removing it too quick...... All sorted now (and apologies!!). Lesson learnt by me!

Last edited:
According to @Marcel instructions it should be £4100 today ( I’ve been keeping track for him) he lost interest around £4750 so like a trooper I’ve kept this reduction thread going …. Hit @Marcel up and marcel no need to thank me …just here to help 🤪

It's dumping on his thread tbh. I would assume the price is £4750 until he says otherwise

It's dumping on his thread tbh. I would assume the price is £4750 until he says otherwise
And can I just point out he even says in his original thread he may not be able to edit his thread after a few days so keep checking in …I’ve kept it on track for him so no dumping here and now he’s a couple interested parties 🎉 trouble we this thread keyboard warriors just trying to help

According to @Marcel instructions it should be £4100 today ( I’ve been keeping track for him) he lost interest around £4750 so like a trooper I’ve kept this reduction thread going …. Hit @Marcel up and marcel no need to thank me …just here to help 🤪

Thanks @Silverpaolo if I had known about your personal services I'd have paid you for your time :PMSL:

I will take it if still available 👍
Hi @gopinball, sorry I've been the victim of a recent thread hijacking and it seems the tomfoolery may have gotten some teenage warriors rather excited at their opportunity, yes it is still available but to correct the record whereby there were some missing steps within the price drops, I have picked up where I left off.

Neil is banned again?
1684393786757.png

Couldnt make it more obvious if i wanted to... 🤦‍♂️

Looks like silverpaulo has taken over Neil’s job while he is on a ban
with the pricing police on here and other platforms
Oh really how so? I sincerely hope marcel sells his pin looks like he’s got a bit of interest now which is good … and which other platforms have I been price policing do tell? I couldn’t possibly fill Neil’s boots and nor would I want to … but please do explain I think it’s rather unfair to class me in Neil’s camp

I know it was slightly tongue-in-cheek, but to be fair Paulo did just do what the OP said they were going to do in the first post. That included highlighting when it should have been at £4200 and £4150 per the dutch auction style OP said they were following - prices that got no interest. It's a bit bizarre that OP is now putting it back to £4.7k. I mean, everyone knows from this post there is no interest from the market at pricing until it hits £4100, so it's pretty obvious no-one is going to register interest above that, unless they are not firing on all cylinders :hmm:

I know it was slightly tongue-in-cheek, but to be fair Paulo did just do what the OP said they were going to do in the first post. That included highlighting when it should have been at £4200 and £4150 per the dutch auction style OP said they were following - prices that got no interest. It's a bit bizarre that OP is now putting it back to £4.7k. I mean, everyone knows from this post there is no interest from the market at pricing until it hits £4100, so it's pretty obvious no-one is going to register interest above that, unless they are not firing on all cylinders :hmm:
I've got to say I agree with you here. Sorry, @Marcel, but having recently sold a pin (El Pinbotto) and monitoring Spike 2 prices while currently looking for a JP2 Prem/LE, it's very obvious that there's currently a dip in prices across the board (no idea how low they will fall), but not everyone has realised.

I had to reduce my PinBotto by £450 compared to what it had previously sold for (twice) on the forum to make a sale - and that was despite me making some improvements (e.g. finding a replacement topper).

I'd suggest either reducing the price to £4,100 (where you were seeing interest) if you're keen for a sale, or keeping hold of the pin in the hope of an upturn in pricing.

Thank goodness for people like you in this hobby! Someone that’s got a bit of a sense and humour and can see that I was ultimately keeping his thread going… faith restored at least not all people are Herbert’s on here that shout troll every two minutes , glws marcel hopefully whatever price you can move it on . Back to getting the thread back on track Il comment no more on this post 😎

I understand it was well intentioned and gave the sales thread a bump.
But the price is immaterial.

I can’t speak for Marcel but if it was my thread and I’d gone on holiday to return to someone ( however well intentioned) lowering and pushing the sale of my pin without my knowledge, it would of ticked me off.

No one but Marcel would have known his circumstances and whether he may have had a change of mind or had a limit to which he wanted to drop to.

Regardless of his first post, things change and only the seller should steer a sales thread.

Whether that’s price discussions or unvited help.

Only my opinion, and not necessarily Marcels .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom