What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stranger Things - Pro (now found)

Andydn

Site Supporter
If anyone can help Im after a Stranger Things (Pro). PM me please if you have one for sale.
Cheers
Andy
(I know PH have them in stock but ideally would like a used one)

BK:SOR Pro (probably) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The UV light kit has been out of stock for months so that is worth bearing in mind whether you go used or NIB. They are supposed to be making them again but each predicted date when they will release them comes and goes.

It was enough to put me off buying one.

UV kits and toppers coming later this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered mine thru coin taker but stern didn't send them any from the first batch which was very annoying.

Also I don’t think the UV kit is a must - you could certainly do without it until stern make more .

The biggest change to this game is when they did the last major code update. I was not fussed on the old code but after the update I think its great.

UV kit adds a lot, have fitted two for customers. Even in daylight it works, unlike other parts of the game (on the LE/Premium)......

Best of luck on your search.

Average game starts upside down mode how many times? Let’s see if it’s in the audits tomorrow.

I can see my projector fine in daylight!

You can get a third party UV kit I heard but you won't have the plastics or apron. Unlike Neil I disagree I love the UV and personally whilst it doesn't affect the code. It actually affects the gameplay, well atleast for me. Play it in the dark and I between the light flickering between normal and UV i've lost a few balls :D

A few pics

Attachments

• 1B501B9F-13EB-446F-BD97-D0612C770ADA.jpeg
    1B501B9F-13EB-446F-BD97-D0612C770ADA.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 113
  • C5321640-04A3-457C-A75C-0F8CAA0B1C2C.jpeg
    C5321640-04A3-457C-A75C-0F8CAA0B1C2C.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 2B601414-EAA3-4BDE-BB53-8825D937C5EA.jpeg
    2B601414-EAA3-4BDE-BB53-8825D937C5EA.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 109
Derailed…. Anyone moving one on please?

A gentle bump… Stranger Things anyone?

Another wee bump - Stranger Things Pro I’m
after if anyone out there is selling.
Cheers
Andy

Another wee bump - Stranger Things Pro I’m
after if anyone out there is selling.
Cheers
Andy

Sorry can’t help …. Even Mrs GrizZ has said ‘ do not sell that’ about mine ….. and normally she doesn’t really care that much what comes and goes. Apart from Fish Tales which she has detested the 3 times I have owned one …. ‘Stupid ugly fish game’ 😂 I’ll get another one day just to annoy her again and also cos it’s ace 🙂

Sorry can’t help …. Even Mrs GrizZ has said ‘ do not sell that’ about mine ….. and normally she doesn’t really care that much what comes and goes. Apart from Fish Tales which she has detested the 3 times I have owned one …. ‘Stupid ugly fish game’ 😂 I’ll get another one day just to annoy her again and also cos it’s ace 🙂
Same here, she won’t let it go! So looks like my WH20 will be going and I haven’t finished it yet lol 😂

Possibly a very nice Guardians of the Galaxy pro on offer to trade (+ cash) for a Stranger Things.

Back
Top Bottom