What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still have your first pin ?

Williams Tri-Zone, owned for 29 years. Been assembled, then stored, then assembled, then stored,on and off for all this time due to kids and family.Almost finished new shed/workshop so we can start again.

Nope but I'm suppose to have the option to buy back should the new owner ever wish to sell it. Still have #2 which is Spirit.

I've only had it 18 months but my TZ is still with me, it was the first in and I'm pretty certain I'll never let it go. I've bought several machines since and none of them keep me coming back like TZ, but I don't intend on getting rid of most of them either!

I held onto my JD for nearly 2 years but in the end space was a problem so it had to be moved on. Closest I still have is the 4th pin I bought which is BSD, I can't seem to part with it for some reason!

and before anyone says photos or it didn't happen...

First Ball:

03050003.JPG

Just gone through 10 Billion (score rolls over):
03050006.JPG

Final score missing the "1" at the front:
03050008.JPG

It could have been a lot more that day Daz... suffered weak right flipper half way through the game and struggled to make the left ramp...! :eek:

Is JUDGE DREDD a bit boring/easy then? I love the 2000 A.D. artwork, although Judge Anderson has obviously been "optimised" by some p0rn muppet - she never looked that rough in the books!

Is JUDGE DREDD a bit boring/easy then?

Nope... Quite a deep game with 10 modes, a couple of multiballs, hidden features, widebody, no pops(!) and supergame (starts each ball in a different themed multiball) to boot.

Back
Top Bottom