What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still have your first pin ?

3rd. Centaur 1st November 1987 . however like triggers broom its on its 2nd playfield and 2nd backglass after an accident with a golf ball

Pinball Champ 82 and Gorgar picked up on same day.

No - broke beyond my ability to repair - but would have kept it. You love your first pin (or it would also have been your last)

No, not the exact same machine, but I missed my first game Fish Tales so much that I bought another one again recently.

Still got my 1st (TAF) and my 2nd (TZ) I might as well sell up and forget the hobby if TAF or TZ ever leave (and I hated TZ for a month when I bought it) they will never go unless I am flat broke and have no more body parts to sell!

I have only been in the hobby three years and like all my other hobby's, I don't really sell anything so have all my firsts.
Space issues will make me sell the least loved machines but I am not at that point yet.

I have only been in the hobby three years and like all my other hobby's, I don't really sell anything so have all my firsts.
Space issues will make me sell the least loved machines but I am not at that point yet.

This +1. Keep half-heartedly trying to sell my No Fear at shows, but then play it a few times while its there and take it home again :)

Nope TZ is gone, I've had 2 thus far, keeping an eye out for a super nice one though.

Having just bought another I now an forced to sell something...... But I love them all right now.... Aaaagh what a dilemma. I almost wish I hated 1 or 2 of them :-D

Nope,

Pinball pool was my first machine bought at an auction in about 1984/5 with a bust drop target. played it anyhow.
My brother took it to his house when he got married, eventually dumped it (didnt think id want it back!)

until last month, yes, but now, no.
(checks records)my longest surviving pin is my 3rd purchase, and then they're all sold right down to my 13th

Sure have!

#1 PARAGON
#2 VECTOR
#3 GOLD BALL

I'll never part with Paragon and if my wife gets her way I'll end up buried in it...

Back
Top Bottom