What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Stern Pinball Speaker Lights and Inserts

With what you can design @Sven Normansson , and with @Colywobbles actively making and putting out there. I would actually like to see you do something for the newer Sterns. Col to make and get @AlanJ involved for the LED elements and make some kick ass lighting would be amazing.

I really do hope you can put something together to be able to make this happen. As more than anything the U.K. needs reasonably priced mods. Plus I want my TWD ones.

TBH James the whole thing has knocked my plug in and in the words of the dragons “for that reason I’m out”

I also didn’t realise they were only only £5 a pair when they were for sale here and I don’t think that would even cover my costs TBH James.

BTW if anyone is still after speaker lights some guy sells them on eBay Here and Here then pm me and I’ll do your speaker inserts on the quiet. Hell I don’t want Sony or any other big knob bearing down on me.:rofl:

I also have a set of these pictured below, not sure who made them and they may be the eBay ones does anyone know? with a little metalwork skill and some tin sheet I’m sure someone on here make something similar and quite cheap as chips too:thumbs:

AD300025-D680-4C53-BF03-DAC63C93CB0A.jpeg

Don’t give up so easily. Life can throw obstacles in the way, you’ve got to learn to jump. Duck and dive. There’s no reason you pair can’t work something out between you. If you need artwork just commission someone on fiver with the legal parameters I’ve given you.

I've already offered to let him make them if he donated a portion to charity previously in this thread. I've offered to supply the MK2 design also.

Great so that’s all good then. Get it done. Less squabbling, more working together.

Right, listen, here’s what’s going to happen. You pair are going to have your discussions and agreements by private messaging and you’re going to come back here tomorrow and tell us all about the positive business agreement you’ve come to where everyone benefits and we don’t just have skills and ideas being thrown down the drain. Ok? So you’ve got 24hrs to act like grown ups. This is not a profitable area so I don’t even know what the argument is about. Nobody is going to become millionaire here even on a microcosmic scale. So do it because it’s cool and worthwhile.

Less forcefully, it would be great to have two people who are both thoroughly decent and helpful work together to put out something the community can purchase at a reasonable price.

Please..

Back
Top Bottom