What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Stern LE’s

OK, so my Inbox has blown up.

From the off- Prices are FIRM. They are pretty much what was paid for the games and collecting costs.

I am getting pictures- these games were bought from forum members and have not had much more play on them.

Preferably would like to organise where all could be picked up on the same day.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Godzilla LE is NIB and is from Williams Amusements. Arriving this week

DeadPool LE - Provisionally SOLD

Godzilla LE - People interested- in order of contact
@Fubar
@richk87
@MadNat
If you guys are still interested, with the disclosure of where Godzilla LE is coming from.

AIQ
@jraoult

all this talk about being priced out of the hobby is bull****, especially those looking for their first machine. who buys a ferrari as their first car? not many. start with a cheap machine rather than going for a top of the range nib le !!! problem solved. 😃
Spot on, I have never bought a new car, or a new pin. Would love to one day,but happy pootling around in my used car and messing around with my used old pins. It's all relative.

Doesn't stop me window shopping.......mmmmm....new pins....

The fact the OPs Inbox has blown up shows we are still nowhere near the price ceiling. *Unless all those messages were abuse about the prices, I suspect not.
Hoping we don't follow US pricing and used pros and prems sell for more than NIB ones

Godzilla LE - NIB £13.25K
Prices are FIRM. They are pretty much what was paid for the games and collecting costs.
@Fubar
I will take it *if* that is truly the price which was paid for it. Wouldn't mind seeing the bill as I'm a little bit surprised that @Williamsamuse would sell it for more than PH which had it at £12.5k on their website (and possibly £12k for members? not sure). Otherwise I won't support flipping a NIB LE for a profit as, just like @JustLikeMe, I agree that it's a harmful practice.

Spot on, I have never bought a new car, or a new pin. Would love to one day,but happy pootling around in my used car and messing around with my used old pins. It's all relative.

Doesn't stop me window shopping.......mmmmm....new pins....
Yup. If my line up were cars, I’d have an enviable collection of Vauxhall Zafiras 😬

Otherwise I won't support flipping a NIB LE for a profit as, just like @JustLikeMe, I agree that it's a harmful practice.
Doesn’t matter whether it’s being flipped or not, just like the US buyers have shown, buying at these prices pushes the new and used market up.

Doesn’t matter whether it’s being flipped or not, just like the US buyers have shown, buying at these prices pushes the new and used market up.

Spot on - and the cycle continues.

An AFM back in the sarge's day going for 2K was of course cheap in my view especially when you think what a game like that can take on a decent site. But the same game going for 8K today? ten years later? nope. and an Xfiles going NIB for 4K, yeah maybe but xfiles going for 10K - are you joking?

they say supply and demand well its demand thats driving this and certainly not value.

on the flip side. It could be worse.

It could be:

TOTAN, A ropey IJ and an RFM for those prices :D

At least all of them are good games (except maybe GOTG).

OK, so my Inbox has blown up.

From the off- Prices are FIRM. They are pretty much what was paid for the games and collecting costs.

I am getting pictures- these games were bought from forum members and have not had much more play on them.

Preferably would like to organise where all could be picked up on the same day.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Godzilla LE is NIB and is from Williams Amusements. Arriving this week

DeadPool LE - Provisionally SOLD

@Fubar
@richk87
@MadNat
If you guys are still interested, with the disclosure of where Godzilla LE is coming from.

AIQ
@jraoult
I already have one GZ LE.. don't really have space for another. Maybe that was an error?

So Deadpool has sold, is everything else still available?

You know, I was troubleshooting the the EGR valve in my Mrs Kia Optima today and thinking…
Look at all the parts in this motor…..
Then thinking, book price probably around 13k… vs a pin 🤦‍♂️
I know in my mind what has more value…
This hobby is just crazy … bordering stupid

You know, I was troubleshooting the the EGR valve in my Mrs Kia Optima today and thinking........
Look at all the parts in this motor…..
Then thinking, book price probably around 13k… vs a pin 🤦‍♂️
I know in my mind what has more value…
This hobby is just crazy … bordering stupid

Precisely this.

I have pretty much yearned for an old VW camper van since I was a 16 year old surf bum in Croyde.

Not just any old T1 or T2 either. I want the full refurb, down to the chassis with a Subaru or Porsche engine.

I have 3 pins and if I sold them I could just about afford my dream motor but I won't even consider it.. . . not for a second.

I tell myself that I'll cash then in one day and drive my camper around the UK coast but I keep playing pinball and wanting more games 😂

Precisely this.

I have pretty much yearned for an old VW camper van since I was a 16 year old surf bum in Croyde.

Not just any old T1 or T2 either. I want the full refurb, down to the chassis with a Subaru or Porsche engine.

I have 3 pins and if I sold them I could just about afford my dream motor but I won't even consider it.. . . not for a second.

I tell myself that I'll cash then in one day and drive my camper around the UK coast but I keep playing pinball and wanting more games 😂
We're gonna need pics of surf bum Gonzo...

Precisely this.

Gonzo I had a Cali import 1970 Westy. Jo and I refurbed the interior and I had the Porsche engine ready to go before I decided to sell. I'm getting much more use out of the pinballs :)

Gonzo I had a Cali import 1970 Westy. Jo and I refurbed the interior and I had the Porsche engine ready to go before I decided to sell. I'm getting much more use out of the pinballs :)

That makes me feel better Dan mate

Back
Top Bottom