- Aug 8, 2021
- South West UK
Hi Ron,@AlanT are you able to repair the SB-100 sound board in Drac? That's the only thing still not working on mine since I shopped it out.
If you'll permit, with some substitution, this information will also suit the earlier Stern game Wild Fyre, since the two games use the same software.
Points 1 & 2 may well need to be altered; i.e. Cats equivalent to W-I-L-D rather than F-Y-R-E, and vice versa.
- For Bats, substitute letters W-I-L-D
- For Cats, substitute letters F-Y-R-E
- For 'X' target, Number '2' eject hole
- For 'Y' target, Number '1' eject hole
- For 'Z' target, Number '3' eject hole
- Additional score and Special on 'Y' target apply to hole '1'.
- For 'Star' rollover button lamps, substitute 'Arrow' r/o button lamps.
Hi Jay,Do you often suffer from the 4-bank drop targets seemingly being forgotten about, and left down? One of the differences between the two games is Wild Fyre having double return lanes; putting in normally placed slingshots saw the Extra Ball and Special inner lanes moved outwards, eliminating the original outer return lanes (or rather their switches). The l/h one served to 'Reset Bottom Targets', the 4-bank. Apart from affecting completion of the symbols, it also rescued the occasional forgotten target situation.
Still needed, Ron?Hi Ron,
I expect so, yes. Message quick pic of it to me on here and will confirm.