What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Avengers 2020

Hopefully it is a remake rather than a comic vault as the previous game was a 4 shot game! If stern follow their usual pattern full release before the end of September

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

at JJP they are making more Wonkas! Why?!

So George said he didn’t design it so it’s not a vault - Phil I’m in for an LE please :D

What a shame - One of Super Hero characters Chadwick Bosemann AKA Black Panther from the movies had died - 43
Colon Cancer - battled through it during filming. Must have been tough.

Just saw this all over Instagram, very sad news indeed.

not a home pin, a newly designed game and seems to tie into Avengers launch on PS4/5

not a home pin, a newly designed game and seems to tie into Avengers launch on PS4/5
Hope not that game looks like **** and the beta was a snooze fest.

Deadpool 2.0 with Elwin and Avengers, now that could be epic!

The MCU is a dreadful load of tosh for the most part (Guardians and one or two others aside). That said, this is an absolute tap in for Stern and makes so much sense, plus if it's Elwin you know it's going to be incredible.

I like the theme. Family friendly. I wasn't expecting it, nor did I want it but it is what it is. No judgement until I see it and play it. Would prefer it was more movie oriented that video game, but it doesn't look like that is the case.

fortnite have just launched a marvel season, could be a curve ball an they could do a tie in with Fortnite. That would be epic (pun intended) :cool:

Elwin
Avengers Infinity Quest
Comic based
Original Elwin tale

I've only ever bought 2 NIB pins and they've both been Elwin games. If I was to buy a third which is highly likely I'll probably look for whatever his newest game is. Bloke is next level imo.

Back
Top Bottom