What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Avengers 2020

My old Pro is up for sale at the moment Marv, the guy that had it is sound and isn't asking mega money
How much do pros for this go for at the moment please?
Just want to make sure my valuations are about right

I always thought it was called Avengers Infinity Quest because of the infinite number of combos you can get... Because of the endless flow

But for me Captain America (1) to Marvel (2) to Black Widow (3) to Thanos (4) to Upper Orbit (5) to Tower (6) is one of the sweet combo sets in pinball you hit that your feeling good about yourself

But you could continue... I think my record is like a 18-20 combo on it

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

The premium that was up recently got reduced to 7.5k so 6k for a pro seems about right?

It’s just a piece you add to the wireform that stops the ball falling out the side basically.

Ah OK, thanks, looks like something Col could knock up. EDIT: I thought it was the clear plastic rather than what it actually is.

I do like a physical ball lock, I'll be back at LeVel in Preston in a week or two so will play the Pro some more.

Last edited:
The premium that was up recently got reduced to 7.5k so 6k for a pro seems about right?
It's hard to gauge prices, whilst Russ had to drop to £7.5 to sell his, it doesn't necessarily mean all Premiums are now £7.5. It all depends on availability, desperation, timing etc.

£6k sounds too cheap for a Pro. I should keep schtum if I'm thinking of getting one 😙.

Reactions: Jib
Ah OK, thanks, looks like something Col could knock up.

I do like a physical ball lock, I'll be back at Level in Preston in a week or two so will play the Pro some more.
Let me know your thoughts, having never played a pro, the flow looks pretty much the same my gut would agree that the ball lock thing actually interrupts the game, but one man's pinball pleasure is anothers pain.

It's hard to gauge prices, whilst Russ had to drop to £7.5 to sell his, it doesn't necessarily mean all Premiums are now £7.5. It all depends on availability, desperation, timing etc.

£6k sounds too cheap for a Pro. I should keep schtum if I'm thinking of getting one 😙.
Pricing at the moment really tough, I personally was thinking £6.5k is about right for a nice one. I would put almost all premiums at around £8k in this age bracket. Dec and Jan are always terrible times to sell, you have Christmas costs in Dec and tax man, I've spent too much at Christmas, payday really long costs in jan

Let me know your thoughts, having never played a pro, the flow looks pretty much the same my gut would agree that the ball lock thing actually interrupts the game, but one man's pinball pleasure is anothers pain.
Bond and Avengers were the highlights of my visit to LeVel, 2 Pins I'd dismissed until I actually played them. Foo Fighters on the other hand...💩.

Last edited:
Bond and Avengers were the highlights of my visit to Level, 2 Pins I'd dismissed until I actually played them. Foo Fighters on the other hand...💩.
Haven't played foo fighters yet a friend has a premium. Yeh it's funny that, you can play a game everyone loves but you don't. For me it's Elvira house of horrors, hate it. Godzilla I didn't like at first, just because I absolutely hate the theme Godzilla the movies and TV I personally think are 💩, so took me ages to get passed that, however having put the hours in, it is very good, helps if you change the music in the settings to 1950s fits the game better. Elvira the more I play it the more I hate it 🤷‍♂️.never played bond, bond is a dream theme for me but pictures haven't got me excited, that one I should try and play, but I don't know of any on northern Ireland.

I had AIQ pro for a while, best shooting game ever!! It's just a pleasure to zone out and nail combos. The rules are fine and not that deep in fact. The game is let down by the audio & video package being super bland. If considering the premium you have to ask yourself how much is ONE ramp worth?! Ok it's a sweet ramp but still... 🤔

I had AIQ pro for a while, best shooting game ever!! It's just a pleasure to zone out and nail combos. The rules are fine and not that deep in fact. The game is let down by the audio & video package being super bland. If considering the premium you have to ask yourself how much is ONE ramp worth?! Ok it's a sweet ramp but still... 🤔
Good to know thanks 👍

Back
Top Bottom