What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stay away from www.germangamingsupplies.com

Now look at this! Our friend Dominik Dancso is alive! Just received two confirmation emails that the screen was sent. Did he really sent it? With no tracking number? Very curious…
Suddenly after 5 months of waiting and after I open this thread, I’m getting a confirmation email that the order was shipped. I will keep you posted if I receive it or not. Thank you @Balazs I will let you know if I will receive anything. But I really doubt it to be honest.
I hope you get it - but I agree with others, definitely sounds like a scam. Shouldn't take that long for you to get any kind of response and shipping confirmation. I wouldn't cancel the credit card chargeback until it's in your hands!

So sorry this has happened to you, hopefully your post will stop others from falling for it too.

Still waiting for my promised Refund, he is a crook and a conman
Sorry to hear this. Im not going to order anything from him. He is definitely a conman. It is a shame people like him still in this community.

I bought a Colour DMD from him 2 years ago and received it. I think I did have to send him an email asking where it was as it took a while. You'd think he'd set up a fake identity if he was trying to scam people?

That the one that was left on you doorstep by the courier ?
Yes! That's the one I thought had been stolen and then was mysteriously dropped off on the Sunday by a man with a kid in the car with neither of them saying a word lol

Yes! That's the one I thought had been stolen and then was mysteriously dropped off on the Sunday by a man with a kid in the car with neither of them saying a word lol
That’s what happens when your courier can’t get child care! Lol

That’s what happens when your courier can’t get child care! Lol
Yeah possibly! It was a weird one as the package was delivered the previous day while I was out. I received a photo of it left on my doorstep on a main road. So I drove home at warp speed but it wasn't there.

Does make me wonder if other people have simply fallen victim to a terrible choice of courier. Probably not.

Yeah possibly! It was a weird one as the package was delivered the previous day while I was out. I received a photo of it left on my doorstep on a main road. So I drove home at warp speed but it wasn't there.

Does make me wonder if other people have simply fallen victim to a terrible choice of courier. Probably not.
Wow that is a little weird.

Wow that is a little weird.
I immediately reported it as missing to the courier (which I think was DHL). And then the next day he turned up with it in a normal car with his kid. So the parcel must have been at his house overnight...which I'm sure can't be right.

Back
Top Bottom