What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stay away from www.germangamingsupplies.com

Hiltoncriss

Site Supporter
To make the story short, I’ve put an order about 6 months ago for a Pin2DMD, and received nothing till today. I’ve sent messages on the website, mobile number, facebook and got no reply. Now, (a bit late) I see on Google how many people had problems with this website.
So if you don’t want issues stay away for this website.

But you did get your goods as ordered? Just their communication and service is rubbish? I know it's rubbish but hope you didn't get ripped off.

Quite a few ppl also been ripped off on pinside, they used to ship products but now think it’s just a scam?

I had the same issue last year i think. I paid with my revolut card so clawed the money back okay.

He is the owner of german supplies. It worth a try to ask him what is going on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-02-15-58-09-924_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-15-58-09-924_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 11
To make the story short, I’ve put an order about 6 months ago for a Pin2DMD, and received nothing till today. I’ve sent messages on the website, mobile number, facebook and got no reply. Now, (a bit late) I see on Google how many people had problems with this website.
Thanks for the warning .Hope you get your dosh back.

I have written to him and asked what is giong on. My first question was is the homepage still works and the answer was possitive

Now look at this! Our friend Dominik Dancso is alive! Just received two confirmation emails that the screen was sent. Did he really sent it? With no tracking number? Very curious…
Suddenly after 5 months of waiting and after I open this thread, I’m getting a confirmation email that the order was shipped. I will keep you posted if I receive it or not. Thank you @Balazs I will let you know if I will receive anything. But I really doubt it to be honest.

Attachments

• 2F4B01D2-8ED6-4351-80B0-8DAC5903BBAD.jpeg
    2F4B01D2-8ED6-4351-80B0-8DAC5903BBAD.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 44
Should never take 5 months to ship something with no communication that’s incredibly bad business. Hopefully the shipping email is not to just delay you filing a credit card complaint, I’d still file it my self. Odds are nothing will arrive.

I dont know what happened but I hope he will solve this soon. This is our conversation on messenger.
He does not look a scammer to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-50-43-537_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-50-43-537_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-50-39-703_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-23-50-39-703_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-19-00-999_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-19-00-999_com.android.chrome.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-18-26-662_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-18-26-662_com.android.chrome.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 65
Let me tell you something Dominik is a conman and a thief, I paid him $14,000 Euro back in May and got nothing, he is full of lies, after complaining on social Media he finally sent me 2 parcels of an incomplete order still owing me thousands of dollars, I received an email saying he would refund me within a few days, this from a couple of months ago,
Dear Mr Gillard,

The last 2 mails (shipping notifications) are made to close the invoice within my bookkeeping system, there is also a returning invoice generated with 10x 128x32 displays and 5x 192x64 displays returned (not delivered).

Your refund is scheduled for this Friday and should arrive within 1-2 banking days.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards,

Dominik Dancsó

So I am still waiting for my Refund!!

Thanks for the warning.

Like I said previous, I’m on many virtual pinball groups on Facebook, this guys name comes up time and time again. He’s took money from a lot of people

I’m pretty sure he is a scammer. I’ve just had a look, I have contacted him 3 times on the website, 2 times on Facebook, 3 times on Facebook messenger, 2 times on WhatsApp and 3 phone calls during the last 5 months. Got no answer whatsoever. Now, how can anyone call this Dominik Dancso a honest business man? Honestly @Rappelbox you should be ashamed of yourself. And @Rappelbox as I promised on the message sent on the 5th of September I will make sure that I will post this on every pinball related forum from Europe. Pinheads should know about you, bad seeds aren’t accepted in this small community. You had 5 months to correct this and unfortunately you didn’t even had the decency to reply at least. I think I was quite patient to wait 5 months. My mistake, that won’t happen again. Shame on you!

He's A scammer, no one can run a business this badly and screw up orders this much, Loves the taking money part but the bit where you actually send the product seams to have zero priority. Also appears to be zero customer support as well, We probably should set up a trust pilot for this company at least give other people a fair warning before they lose there money as well.

I know someone who ordered from him in early August 2020 and received a fully working item in late December 2020 so maybe there is hope, but it doesn't look good

How does it take so long to ship such a basic product? If you don't have the components to build them DON'T SELL THEM or make it extremely clear they are on back order with a unknown delay, People are buying these thinking they are in stock and will be shipped a few days later, Its extremely miss leading and basically a scam at this point.

Also watch out for the guys in Stockholm very suspect.
I’d say you’re safe on here ONLY lol

How does it take so long to ship such a basic product? If you don't have the components to build them DON'T SELL THEM or make it extremely clear they are on back order with a unknown delay, People are buying these thinking they are in stock and will be shipped a few days later, Its extremely miss leading and basically a scam at this point.
Well if one were to send out a few items every now and again it keeps people happy to a point. But i'd say the rest of the money seems to going into a black hole..

Back
Top Bottom