Star Wars Home Pin Comic Art Edition

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
Ah man, I really did not dig Rogue One at all. It's so grey. All the characters are souless husks. Literally can't even remember the name of the main chick. They had to add the droid in for some comedy as it was all so flat. Tbf it's a masterpiece compared to The Last Jedi but that isn't saying a lot!

First person I've ever heard to slate it :hmm:... a great ode to the 1980's originals for me and far better than the latest SW films.

huggers

Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2016
West Dorset
First person I've ever heard to slate it :hmm:... a great ode to the 1980's originals for me and far better than the latest SW films.

There's a lot of us. We have to be an underground movement as the people who get overly excited by a CGI uncanny valley Grand Moff Tarkin are angered easily by any dissenting voices. I would somewhat agree, it is better than the newest films which are an absolute disaster for the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: Pooman2084 and JMP
OP
JAG555

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
There's a lot of us. We have to be an underground movement as the people who get overly excited by a CGI uncanny valley Grand Moff Tarkin are angered easily by any dissenting voices. I would somewhat agree, it is better than the newest films which are an absolute disaster for the most part.
Get back underground........

Reactions: huggers and JMP

Pick Holder

Beta Tester
Jul 18, 2016
Bournville, Birmingham.
The UK price on a home pin is too much.

HLD had them listed at £5.5k
If they retailed at £4K they would stand a chance.
Now add the 25% on top........ depending what happens in the new year.
Stern have priced themselves out of the market.
If Costco had them in the uk like the transformers home pin, they may sell a couple over Christmas to rich families who will eventually put it in the garage and eventually forget about it.
It is a really enjoyable game.
It’s nothing like a pro/premium/LE as this is Gomez designed.

Reactions: JAG555

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae
all that Star Wars is a load of old tat since The Mandalorian started. Loving this show more than I thought I would. Just hope Disney don't start to reduce the budget.

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
DG126TW
Shaun- "Hey Ed, you wanna come around the gaff later to play pinball?"
Ed- "Holy skunk smoke, you got a real Pinball in your cave?"
Shaun- "ermmm......... well........ kinda..........well, not exactly....its a .........home pin"
Ed- " Ahh, I think I've heard about those, aren't they similar to the ones in the arcade but not built as tough, heard they have like MDF in them or somethin, did it cost much?"
Shaun- " 5.5k"
Ed- " fuuuuuckkk - But can't you buy a real one for that price?"
Shaun- oh fcuk off!!!!

:)