What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

Just read this on FB from an owner, not sure it’s true though as I had one pc that would randomly turn off and turned back on ok. Plus I’m sure I have turned off during gameplay for other reasons.

“Just don't turn it off during game play. Let it be at rest a few minutes. It will go to the boot screen and you will have to reload the game from the web site. Been there done that.”

Interesting 🤔, I’m sure I’ve switched off mid game without a problem. But then again maybe that is what caused issue.

I’m is a black box pc which had the issue. The one they sent me was new pc that’s used in TNA. They do need to send it with the mounting plate though which they forgot. But again sent me one FOC 👍🏻

Isn't the section with the date and time stamp just an indication of a flat battery? A CR2032 battery is the right replacement.
I think that’s been tried and it still resulted in the same bios issue.

Changing the battery in the black box pc is a real pain in the **** if I remember correctly. The newer ones is a lot simpler.

Isn't the section with the date and time stamp just an indication of a flat battery? A CR2032 battery is the right replacement.
You can see in the bios screen the date is correct, same as mine was a few times so not battery related.

I have opened 2 of the black box pc’s to check things and I know changing the battery is a mission, someone at spooky said put it on a bench and plug a 12v power supply into it and open😂

Great, keep that usb in the coin box just in case.

I need two!

It took me an age to copy over the 3.3gb install to the USB stick from the laptop, and then I had to format again it to install the v1.14 update 🤦🏻‍♂️

I need two!

It took me an age to copy over the 3.3gb install to the USB stick from the laptop, and then I had to format again it to install the v1.14 update 🤦🏻‍♂️
I have 2😂
It was easier for me to do a full reinstall sometimes than just updating as it can be a pita on a Mac updating code.

Haven’t turned mine on for a couple of weeks, better have a game today🤞

Last edited:
So I turned mine on this afternoon…………………….. and it was great😂
I have played loads of pins over the years and this game is up there for sure, few more tweaks with the software which is coming and will be a solid classic.

IMG_4253.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom