What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam Video Meridian TV Pre Show Report - anyone have a copy or link?

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

I used to have the recording of a short report that was shown on local news, Meridian in the south a few days before the South Coast Slam show, but has been lost on an old sky box.

It had reports from Will's, Rav's and my place showing our collections with a quick interview from us all. Probably 2012 but could have been 2011 or 2014.

Can;t find any links online any more so wondering if anyone has a copy or link please?

Cheers
Greg

Good idea but yes had a look through and can't see there, most likely cos it was only shown on TV in the south.

@Will will have it somewhere so he can reminisce over the glory days when he was well known :D
Hahaha ahhh yes I remember now , back in the days when you were well known for being a bald twat , oh hang on 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I had a look for Greg I used to have them all on my sky box as well but long gone . I have links to some slam stuff , and Gregg I found a BBC report that focused on the worlds at pin Annon and your there , me as well with weird hair and massive moobs 🤣

Hahaha ahhh yes I remember now , back in the days when you were well known for being a bald twat , oh hang on 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I had a look for Greg I used to have them all on my sky box as well but long gone . I have links to some slam stuff , and Gregg I found a BBC report that focused on the worlds at pin Annon and your there , me as well with weird hair and massive moobs 🤣
Nothings changed, I'm still bald and you still have tits :rofl:

Yeah that was another one I had saved on an old sky box. It was an Inside Out Bristol region feature on Eddie Mole in the 2009 IFPA World Champs. Lots of us in various backgroud shots. Must try and find that one again too.

Yeah that was another one I had saved on an old sky box. It was an Inside Out Bristol region feature on Eddie Mole in the 2009 IFPA World Champs. Lots of us in various backgroud shots. Must try and find that one again too.
That’s the one I found today as I did some of the camera work for them , first and only time I got my name in credits 😂😂 made it when you get your name as cameraman on BBC Bristol
Will upload it for you 👍

Cheers dude. Ah I remember now that's the one you were going to make your own documentary on............
“ were ?? “ It’s a work in progress still 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness I did revisit it the other month as I began work on another pin dock , so watch out for that one sometime in 2030 😁😁

Back
Top Bottom