What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam Video Meridian TV Pre Show Report - anyone have a copy or link?

The Slam I went to was awesome. Drove down with Cooldan for set up, we all had a Chinese somewhere. I forget where we slept or if we even did, was there a lock in??
Damn fun weekend.

What are the points that make them so hard to put on? I can see with these events there are always stress point. Will you get enough machines, will there be enough power, will enough folks turn up, will the wrong folks turn up, will the machines last.

The Slam I went to was awesome. Drove down with Cooldan for set up, we all had a Chinese somewhere. I forget where we slept or if we even did, was there a lock in??
Damn fun weekend.

What are the points that make them so hard to put on? I can see with these events there are always stress point. Will you get enough machines, will there be enough power, will enough folks turn up, will the wrong folks turn up, will the machines last.

That was the one I went to and my shadow ended up being used as a door prop because it decided to blow a transistor lol

Back
Top Bottom