What's new

Wanted Sopranos

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

Would like a nice one, I know a few are out there and even a HUO
As its my favourite TV show I need one in the collection again............

Many Thanks

Paulie Walnuts and Silvio approve of this post!

8cf2f125aa5a9fa9067eb0e5c4582989.jpg

I think it was Harry Bolt that sold a HUO last year, but I had one then, mine was a bit tatty, so would like a better one this time.
I do like the game, never made it to BOSS, but what a TV show, still think its the best show ever, nothing comes close...........

I think it was Harry Bolt that sold a HUO last year, but I had one then, mine was a bit tatty, so would like a better one this time.
I do like the game, never made it to BOSS, but what a TV show, still think its the best show ever, nothing comes close...........
That one was nice but it wasn't HUO.

I have one on my hit list too.
Never watched the show, but love the game.
Go figure.

Ive got a really nice Sopranos, UK spec, been in home use now for about 10 years. i bought it years back from Nick Marshall and its been with my customer since - big fan of the show but not a real pinball player so hasnt had much use.

Hensteeth2go on pinball owners has a nice sopranos stays in Glasgow and is looking to sell a few machines don't know if he is looking to sell this but might be worth a chat.

Hensteeth2go on pinball owners has a nice sopranos stays in Glasgow and is looking to sell a few machines don't know if he is looking to sell this but might be worth a chat.

Thanks I did find his collection, but where is says is it for sale he has listed Never, so I dont think he would let it go.

He bought it from me and I doubt he'd sell it - it was another nice one and he wanted it for a keeper

Thanks I did find his collection, but where is says is it for sale he has listed Never, so I dont think he would let it go.
I checked already. It probably will be for sale but not for a while so depends how patient you are.

Im in no rush, I just picked up IronMan today, got Aerosmith on way, so I can wait for a nice one to come along......

Im in no rush, I just picked up IronMan today, got Aerosmith on way, so I can wait for a nice one to come along......
And Aerosmith is one of the best Sterns for a long time it would seem judging by all the US reviews.

I hope so because I got Ghostbusters without playing it first and sold it 3 weeks later, but Aerosmith looks great, I did hope it would be here by now, but some sort of delay and they still on the boat........

My Sopranos is for sale quite soon as I found a nicer one. This is one of the games I'll still have when I'm an incontinent old bastard living alone in a flat surrounded by empty booze bottles and a small handful of pinball machines.

My Sopranos is for sale quite soon as I found a nicer one. This is one of the games I'll still have when I'm an incontinent old bastard living alone in a flat surrounded by empty booze bottles and a small handful of pinball machines.

If you let me have the nicer one I will get you some beer and a cat, always good to have a cat in that situation :)

Send me some pics when its ready to go, but if you have found a nicer one I guess yours is not so nice ?

Back
Top Bottom