What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Sopranos

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

Would like a nice one, I know a few are out there and even a HUO
As its my favourite TV show I need one in the collection again............

Many Thanks

Paulie Walnuts and Silvio approve of this post!

8cf2f125aa5a9fa9067eb0e5c4582989.jpg

I think it was Harry Bolt that sold a HUO last year, but I had one then, mine was a bit tatty, so would like a better one this time.
I do like the game, never made it to BOSS, but what a TV show, still think its the best show ever, nothing comes close...........

I think it was Harry Bolt that sold a HUO last year, but I had one then, mine was a bit tatty, so would like a better one this time.
I do like the game, never made it to BOSS, but what a TV show, still think its the best show ever, nothing comes close...........
That one was nice but it wasn't HUO.

I have one on my hit list too.
Never watched the show, but love the game.
Go figure.

Ive got a really nice Sopranos, UK spec, been in home use now for about 10 years. i bought it years back from Nick Marshall and its been with my customer since - big fan of the show but not a real pinball player so hasnt had much use.

Hensteeth2go on pinball owners has a nice sopranos stays in Glasgow and is looking to sell a few machines don't know if he is looking to sell this but might be worth a chat.

Hensteeth2go on pinball owners has a nice sopranos stays in Glasgow and is looking to sell a few machines don't know if he is looking to sell this but might be worth a chat.

Thanks I did find his collection, but where is says is it for sale he has listed Never, so I dont think he would let it go.

He bought it from me and I doubt he'd sell it - it was another nice one and he wanted it for a keeper

Thanks I did find his collection, but where is says is it for sale he has listed Never, so I dont think he would let it go.
I checked already. It probably will be for sale but not for a while so depends how patient you are.

Im in no rush, I just picked up IronMan today, got Aerosmith on way, so I can wait for a nice one to come along......

Im in no rush, I just picked up IronMan today, got Aerosmith on way, so I can wait for a nice one to come along......
And Aerosmith is one of the best Sterns for a long time it would seem judging by all the US reviews.

I hope so because I got Ghostbusters without playing it first and sold it 3 weeks later, but Aerosmith looks great, I did hope it would be here by now, but some sort of delay and they still on the boat........

My Sopranos is for sale quite soon as I found a nicer one. This is one of the games I'll still have when I'm an incontinent old bastard living alone in a flat surrounded by empty booze bottles and a small handful of pinball machines.

My Sopranos is for sale quite soon as I found a nicer one. This is one of the games I'll still have when I'm an incontinent old bastard living alone in a flat surrounded by empty booze bottles and a small handful of pinball machines.

If you let me have the nicer one I will get you some beer and a cat, always good to have a cat in that situation :)

Send me some pics when its ready to go, but if you have found a nicer one I guess yours is not so nice ?

Back
Top Bottom