What's new

Wanted Something around £2.5k preferably a Stern

I turned one down on here at £1800
Never played one, but told the Williams is much better, so I gave it a miss.

A very wise decision. However, Jim MyPinballs looks like he is designing some decent programming for it.

Which Stern are you after in particular? There's a fair few been mentioned and you don't fancy any of them :p

BTDK, Ripley, I would have a Indiana Jones if one came up right price, but not the ebay one which started at £3.5k
A shopped one on here went for £1750 in March, then one after at £2.2k, so im kinda learning these prices as we go along which is a good thing as have lost money on every pin so far with Ghostbusters been the biggest loss of £700 with a handful of plays on it over 6 weeks.
Would also like a SS and TAF, but again just waiting for the right one at the right price.

This game is so good I may buy another. :clap:

What did you pay for yours, you did tell me, but nice to have an idea what these are going for ?
I have watched a few utube vids and so far cant see what makes it so good ??

@robertlucas1970 Perhaps hold off and play a lot of tables at NLP and then make you choice?

That might be the way to go, How you finding the elvis ?
I still like mine, best looking game I have ever seen, had to spend a grand to get it nice, new ramps,elvis figure,hound dog, upper playfield and lots of other bits, looks stunning with LED kit

@chris b is a great seller and spidey is an awsome game - great flow and strategy choices for multipliers. I'd love another one at some point.

If you are after a game you can play for fun while having a few beers SM is perfect. Its always in demand so you should be able to move on once you have had your fill easily enough

That might be the way to go, How you finding the elvis ?
I still like mine, best looking game I have ever seen, had to spend a grand to get it nice, new ramps,elvis figure,hound dog, upper playfield and lots of other bits, looks stunning with LED kit

NLP will give you access to play over 100 machines so you will get a feel of which ones click with you that you might want in a home environment.

I'm really enjoying Elvis - its a challenging game as well so keeps you coming back for more.

As for SM - I really enjoy this game and would love to own one. I'd look at spending around 2.5-3k depending on condition for one.

What did you pay for yours, you did tell me, but nice to have an idea what these are going for ?
I have watched a few utube vids and so far cant see what makes it so good ??
The general price range is £2.5k for one that needs shopping up to £3k for a really nice one.

Worth every penny. There is a bloody good reason why many think it is Stern's best game.

Have to agree SM is one of sterns best. The prices mentioned seem to be about right, I sold mine for 3k 3 or 4 months ago.

You're all wrong, Tron is Stern's best game with TWD pushing a close second....(disclaimer: just my opinion;)

Spiderman is great though, on a par with Batman Dark Knight except SM has better callouts straight from the films.

You're all wrong, Tron is Stern's best game with TWD pushing a close second....(disclaimer: just my opinion;)

Spiderman is great though, on a par with Batman Dark Knight except SM has better callouts straight from the films.
Wrong again…..
TWD is the BEST stern to date;):D

Sounds like none of you guys have played Elvis :) best pin ever

s_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_9a_9e_18_9a9e188eb6aaf54f503ba2792c17d57d.jpg

Fools, LOTR reigns supreme! :D

Back
Top Bottom