What's new

Wanted Something around £2.5k preferably a Stern

R

robertlucas1970

Time to add another pin, I would like to stick with Stern and have a budget of around £2.5k

Many Thank

Yes I will trade with him when he gets fed up of it, so im sure it will come my way sooner or later, it has a working coin mech too:)
I do like the look of Batman Dark Knight, just thought I would put a wanted post up as the only thing people seem to be selling is Ghostbusters !

Yes I will trade with him when he gets fed up of it, so im sure it will come my way sooner or later, it has a working coin mech too:)
I do like the look of Batman Dark Knight, just thought I would put a wanted post up as the only thing people seem to be selling is Ghostbusters !
BMTDK is a really fun pin. Around £3k though.

Not stern but will have lovely RFM & very good SWT coming up in the near future

Hi. I might have to sell one of mine in the future. I have a sm, tf and half an avatar (only half as i agreed to buy it and paid a deposit but not getting it before mid August). But i would be looking for a tad more for any of these as they all cost me more than 2.75k.

Hi. I might have to sell one of mine in the future. I have a sm, tf and half an avatar (only half as i agreed to buy it and paid a deposit but not getting it before mid August). But i would be looking for a tad more for any of these as they all cost me more than 2.75k.
I'd be interested in that half Avatar if you decide to sell :)

I have a nice HUO POTC that I'm considering moving on.

Up for sale at £2,600 which is what I paid for it a few months ago.

@robertlucas1970 let me know if you are interested - instead of waiting for your friend to get fed up of his one. :)

Thanks for the offers, I would of had the Pirates if I didn't collect one for my friend, we only live in a small town and we will trade at some point, so if I was to get the same pin I wouldnt want to play it at his house and we wouldnt do a trade in the future, I hope he gets the bug and gets a room full.
As for StarWars I like the theme and it would look great next to my R2, but it wouldnt get played much, I had one before many years ago and didnt think much of it, I hope we see a new Star Wars some day.

Avatar I have and thats the only pin I will trade at some point

You will have no problem selling tf there where lots of people after it, I may even be tempted to buy it back from you once I downsize my collection some more as everyone seems to be looking for a Star Trek!

I might have a POTC up for sale In a few days it just depends if @Matt Adams kills the new board he has been sent for the TaF as when I get that back there will be no space for the Pirates

Cheers
Will

Oops just read above post about the pirates... Take the HUO one it will be nicer than mine :)

Thanks guys, but not too keen on those, I think you need to like the music to have the Stones and didnt like the movie Transformers, I think you need to like the theme to enjoy the pin, this has been the case with my other pins such as Sopranos and Elvis.
I like the look of BTDK which I know will be cost a bit more, I would also like a Ripley which I missed on here not so long ago and im told its a great pin.
Still fancy a TAF and SS also, but not at the prices they seem to be at the minute.
Many Thanks

I enjoyed my BTTF when I had it. I fell out of love with it after I saw the one at NERG last year as the main raffle prize - that was immaculate, and after seeing that, mine always seemed a bit played to death. Fun game but it's one of those that's popularity is 90% due to the theme. Like the opposite of Rollergames, if you will.

Well you just missed a TAF on here at 2750. Not much more than yr budget. They are out there.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Was that the one in players condition, needed some work if I remember, now if the one on here now at £3.6 was £3k I would have it.

Was that the one in players condition, needed some work if I remember, now if the one on here now at £3.6 was £3k I would have it.
It's not been up for long but it's local (ish) for you, no harm in making an offer. After all if you don't ask you don't get.

Good luck

Don't think it *needed* work. As I often preach, nothing wrong with 'players condition' games. Not every game has to be restored to box fresh condition.

All depends what you're after at the end of the day I guess :)

Back
Top Bottom