What's new

Wanted Something around £2.5k preferably a Stern

Try it, if you don't like it you know the price is right you can easily sell it on and break even. I didn't like SM when I first played it, but it grew on me once I learnt the rules.

Sm is the best stern you will get for 2 5 . It's only cheaper because of relative availability. Come and play mine at revival Walsall next weekend. As it will be next to met lotr im you can compare them the best way possible

It must be time for another poll, surely? Best Stern game, 3 votes each. I'd do it myself but i only have my phone out here in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks or all the info and offers, I think I am going to have to play a SM first before I decide on one, I have looked at the utube vids and so far nothing really gets me about it, some people seem to love and others hate it, also had 3 offers now on SM, just not sure if its the pin for me and want to try and find keepers now as it takes me 3 days to recover after getting one in the house.
When I look at Ripley on utube it looks great with lots of playfield toys, magnets, great speech, looks a great fun game, I just dont see that with SM, but I guess I need to have a play on one.
If I can get away next weekend I will visit Revival to check it out.
Many Thanks

Back
Top Bottom