What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what did Santa bring you ?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Anything Pinball related ? did he manage to fit that machine down the chimney ?
Or did you get a wonderful surprize that you did not have a clue about ?
Why not share with the group, or show off your new toy.

For me , money towards a machine and the usual things like socks and stuff.

1.jpg Here's mine,

Sad I know, but I did also get a couple of hundred £ to put towards the next machine.

Wow, looking a nice machine.
Great backglass.
Its been a long while since I played a Xenon, from memory it was a really fun machine.

Got two pinball books,so that was the only pin related stuff,along with a cool HP sauce plate from my lad,the usual socks and that and some money so ordered cd's by Black Star Riders,Mike Monroe,Jungle rot and Avenged Sevenfold:)

The presents I did not want were a MOP drop Target Breaking in two at 0015 on christmas morning:(

Oh and Stern STILL not releasing MOP code,or more importantly any communication-they are ****e at that:mad:

Really wanted to love the last Michael Monroe album but it didn't really do it - great show last month though. Going through a bit of a Poi-approved Volbeat phase and loving the Graveltones and Cadillac Three at the monent. All of which have **** all to do with Pinball. :(

Nothing pinball related at all, however Sounds like i'll be piloting a Boeing 737 soon :)

I didn't get a pinball from Santa, but I did buy a transformers LE on Boxing Day :)

Thought so :rofl:

Oh well ...the 'For Sale' section is just over there .........;)

Won't be long I think predator money is going to be asked for soon so it's gonna be a fire sale and lebowski... Shouldn't have bought it really. But hey it will be fun , if only for a fleeting moment ;)

No chimney, no pinball machine.

More than happy with what I have however, and I dont just mean the couple of machines on loan!

I moved house the week before Christmas so we put the festive spirit on hold. The only thing that came down our chimneys was a draft.
IJ got set up on the 24th so at least there was a pinball in the house, today is meant to be a big sort out of the pathways to allow easier pin access. Every time I plan to do it, someone comes round for a look at the new house and I get distracted.
My mum did give me a cheap keyring with space invaders on it that made me chuckle.

Early Crimbo present in the way of a superb LOTR that everyone got to play at the Festive Gathering just before Xmas.

Pin related presents included this cordless screwdriver and the sliverline 100 piece bit set:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decke...88232843&sr=8-3&keywords=cordless+screwdriver
plus a new ratchet handle/socket set (yet to be purchased) and some itune vouchers for the sound system when playing competitively...! :D

image.jpg
A black pair for the new speedmaster from Mrs Moose. Mines a boy bike hers a girl bike.

Back
Top Bottom