What's new

So what did Santa bring you ?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Anything Pinball related ? did he manage to fit that machine down the chimney ?
Or did you get a wonderful surprize that you did not have a clue about ?
Why not share with the group, or show off your new toy.

For me , money towards a machine and the usual things like socks and stuff.

1.jpg Here's mine,

Sad I know, but I did also get a couple of hundred £ to put towards the next machine.

Wow, looking a nice machine.
Great backglass.
Its been a long while since I played a Xenon, from memory it was a really fun machine.

Got two pinball books,so that was the only pin related stuff,along with a cool HP sauce plate from my lad,the usual socks and that and some money so ordered cd's by Black Star Riders,Mike Monroe,Jungle rot and Avenged Sevenfold:)

The presents I did not want were a MOP drop Target Breaking in two at 0015 on christmas morning:(

Oh and Stern STILL not releasing MOP code,or more importantly any communication-they are ****e at that:mad:

Really wanted to love the last Michael Monroe album but it didn't really do it - great show last month though. Going through a bit of a Poi-approved Volbeat phase and loving the Graveltones and Cadillac Three at the monent. All of which have **** all to do with Pinball. :(

Nothing pinball related at all, however Sounds like i'll be piloting a Boeing 737 soon :)

I didn't get a pinball from Santa, but I did buy a transformers LE on Boxing Day :)

Thought so :rofl:

Oh well ...the 'For Sale' section is just over there .........;)

Won't be long I think predator money is going to be asked for soon so it's gonna be a fire sale and lebowski... Shouldn't have bought it really. But hey it will be fun , if only for a fleeting moment ;)

No chimney, no pinball machine.

More than happy with what I have however, and I dont just mean the couple of machines on loan!

I moved house the week before Christmas so we put the festive spirit on hold. The only thing that came down our chimneys was a draft.
IJ got set up on the 24th so at least there was a pinball in the house, today is meant to be a big sort out of the pathways to allow easier pin access. Every time I plan to do it, someone comes round for a look at the new house and I get distracted.
My mum did give me a cheap keyring with space invaders on it that made me chuckle.

Early Crimbo present in the way of a superb LOTR that everyone got to play at the Festive Gathering just before Xmas.

Pin related presents included this cordless screwdriver and the sliverline 100 piece bit set:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decke...88232843&sr=8-3&keywords=cordless+screwdriver
plus a new ratchet handle/socket set (yet to be purchased) and some itune vouchers for the sound system when playing competitively...! :D

image.jpg
A black pair for the new speedmaster from Mrs Moose. Mines a boy bike hers a girl bike.

Back
Top Bottom