What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... anyone (Like me) unfortunate enough NOT to be going to Pinfest this year??

Had tickets for last year that were meant to then be for Saturday/today with my brother. However family holiday then clashed with this weekend so can’t go now. Hopefully dates will work out better for next year 🤞🏼I’m looking forward to seeing @Gonzo footage of the event though 😃

I'll be switching the "new" forum view on later tonight... thats my first (and probably only!) highlight of the weekend!!

Please be sure to let me know what you think...I'm sure most will :D

Who here uses light or dark view??? If so - which one?
All seems same old same old. No issues. Did miss the "latest posts" on the bottom of the old one, but spotted the button for "What's new", so all good there.
ONLY criticism is the colour of the text on the greyed out buttons. Not easy to read.

I can change that.... suggested colour???

I can change that.... suggested colour???
No idea tbh Paul. On the white setting, the LIKE /QUOTE /REPLY are dark, but fine on the black setting. On the black setting, its just the FORUMS/ WHAT'S NEW/ POST IT SEARCH that are hard to read (imho) I've included a screen shot-
Screenshot_20210828-160242_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210828-160202_Chrome.jpg

I'll be switching the "new" forum view on later tonight... thats my first (and probably only!) highlight of the weekend!!

Please be sure to let me know what you think...I'm sure most will :D

Who here uses light or dark view??? If so - which one?
Like the new look. Thought I had broken something this morning, but used to it already 👍

Couldn’t go due to getting pinged 😕 but enjoyed the live stream of the footage, @Gonzo ’s video & pics I saws Looked excellent: will be booking as soon as I can for next year.

Those that went to Pinfest sound like they had a blast. I'm not jealous at all *he types through gritted teeth* but with Neil's Critical Hit just around the corner, I feel not is all lost. Roll on Sunday, 12 September.

Back
Top Bottom