What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... anyone (Like me) unfortunate enough NOT to be going to Pinfest this year??

J'adhère a ton club Paul , malgré tous mes efforts et le soutient des membres de ce forum, impossible de venir de France cette année
A cette heure nous devrions entrer dans la salle et nous jeter sur les flippers (ou sur le bar)
Amusez vous bien les amis et a 2022

Same, not making it this year, hope to next as Daventry is close to old stomping ground of L/Spa - which is where my student days at Week cemented my love of pinball - as the Student Union pinball club were very active and had a dozen machines on offer. That's where my wishlist of Centaur / EBD etc comes from!

I'll be switching the "new" forum view on later tonight... thats my first (and probably only!) highlight of the weekend!!

Please be sure to let me know what you think...I'm sure most will :D

Who here uses light or dark view??? If so - which one?

Working through the weekend here, hope to have a job that doesn't require weekend work for events in the near future.
Using the dark theme here.

Another one here not going 🙁
I am on take the youngest to Leeds festival and pick up , dame they grow up fast 🤔

Also like the dark side here Paul !!

Same! Got some family things organised and wedding anniversary!

Thought it was quiet on here........

Also not going, as i discovered a couple of days back.

I intended to attend the Saturday evening session but that got dwarfed by new family activities which means i can't make it. Rest of the weekend is spent entertaining the kids as the wife is working Sat/Sun.

Also using the dark setting. Much better at night as it isn't so bright!

I had a ticket and hotel booked months ago for the full weekend. Was really looking forward to hanging out with @Carl85 and a few others. Bloody hospital appointment come up which is next week and I have to self isolate 3 days beforehand, so the whole lot went out the window at the last minute 😔

Fingers crossed I’ll be there next year!

I had a ticket and hotel booked months ago for the full weekend. Was really looking forward to hanging out with @Carl85 and a few others. Bloody hospital appointment come up which is next week and I have to self isolate 3 days beforehand, so the whole lot went out the window at the last minute 😔

Fingers crossed I’ll be there next year!
Awww maaan, sorry to hear that. Yours was one of the many faces I was looking forward to seeing there. Until I woke up this morning to a message from my missus struggling with the kids as shes really Ill and I'm south finally reopening my bars that have been closed for 18 months. I was going to drive up via Daventry on Sat but have had to drive straight to Edinburgh. Thank god I didn't have a lock in until 5am or I'd be terribly hungover and the drive would be hellish... ;) Maybe next year.....

Me, im not going. And i have the light on.
Im having a BBQ this weekend tho - will my own version of pinfest going.. The Cosmic Addams Roadshow :)

I'm being forced to take my unruly nephews to Diggerland. It was arranged months ago, before Pinfest was even on my radar.

Initially clashed with a gig In Sheffield. Then the bands I wanted to see pulled out so stuck in limbo.
Ended up spending the weekend at my parents instead as it’s the last opportunity for them to see the boy before he’s off to uni.
Hope everyone had a blast.

I'll be switching the "new" forum view on later tonight... thats my first (and probably only!) highlight of the weekend!!

Please be sure to let me know what you think...I'm sure most will :D

Who here uses light or dark view??? If so - which one?
Light for me - think it’s an “Over 50 need my glasses or I can’t see owt” thing!

Wife organised a girls trip to London so I’ve got the kids, building work going on in house and my pin is inaccessible for another 8 weeks with no electricity to my games room. Would love to go next year or see the return of NERG as this is closer for me

Back
Top Bottom