What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

I have been under a rock too, went to the cinema yesterday to see inbetweeners and saw add for Sin city 2, I had no idea.

have you been living under a rock?
So it would seem! I'm not a movie fanatic but get weekly emails from the local cinemas with film times. Odd that I didn't see it. I even watched Sin City on TV a few weeks ago. Funny they didn't mention it during the intro or the adverts.

Most annoyingly, my local cinema did a double-bill back-to-back of both Sin City 1 and 2 on the opening night :(

We've talked about it here before but there is definitely room for another black and white ( and red! ) pin similar to centaur. Sin City would make an awesome theme which would really stand out among the current releases.

I saw the ad and thought it looked well cool,tho never saw the first
my neighbour loaned me the first so will have to try and get a copy of the latest whenever available

We've talked about it here before but there is definitely room for another black and white ( and red! ) pin similar to centaur. Sin City would make an awesome theme which would really stand out among the current releases.
@dave had started to put together a virtual pin - black, white, red and THAT YELLOW BASTARD:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/dear-diary-p-rocking.13026/page-2#post-77078

Pretty sweet I thought, and yeah, it would make a killer looking pin very much in the style of Centaur.

lol, well yeah, but it's been so long. When I was knocking up that playfield I'd forgotten about it altogether.

No, cos the link doesn't lead anywhere for me, just a default yahoo news page.

Yeah, my work computer did the same thing but the super duper home computer plays it no problem at all... Both are Win7. I think it uses adobe flash player and it may help to have the latest version...

Pretty sure one of the pins is a Mars God of War - MGOW the other is an EM but you don't get to see it long enough to recognise it.

Back
Top Bottom