What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear diary...P-ROC'king

I'm not too worried about the physics on the F14 table (I'm running VP 9.21) as it's really only a development platform so I can continue work while I'm (still) waiting on the new playfields. The one I'm using is a bit ugly in places, but it works enough for what I need.

Furry muff. ;0

Post this anyway but have noticed some problems while doing so.

Don't what what's happened to model textures for henrietta. The dmd displays the spiral in multiball and never stopped the mode until all balls drained. She should pop back in her hole and cellar shuts. Thought the main bulk of this was done!

Hi Dave - what happened to your posts and account over on pinballcontrollers?

Figured a decent way to get video into the games. Won't necessarily be using it for this table though because I wanted to make motion comic with audio and not film, but saying that I could use the score display for score & render out the motion comic to video.

The display color controller is good but you're limited in memory of larger images/video after a while if you want anything HD, so this is perfect.

I wanted to get this working for Monkey Magic next.

Mmmm, Pigsy!!!

Awesome work so far :D

Lol , cheers mate. A non-pinball mate mentioned Monkey the other day and he was sprawling off ideas because he knows the show so well.

The only idea I've been wanting to do is get that cloud up to heaven somehow to lock the ball.

Captured a quick game of Evil Dead, but in desktop view. I have all the bits uploaded into a private github if anyone wants to test the game out.

A lot of the base is actually done, it just needs going over and improving.

• Fixing things that shouldn't be happening.
  • Timers adding to modes.
  • More information on display to tell you what you should be doing.
  • Jackpots & multipliers added to multiballs
  • VP models just for cosmetic

Just reading the other thread about themes that never got made, well I reckon @dave is spot on there with SIN CITY. Awesome choice. Black, white, red, and THAT YELLOW BASTARD. Almost every line of dialogue a usable quote for a game. With all those top actors I bet licensing would be a nightmare... :eek:

I think I mentioned here before that I didn't really like the idea of your main characters dying at first but it wore on me some more. They can die if you are in mode for these when you drain :)

Audio is amazing though, couldn't of done much better with the film noire style of the comic. I didn't know it was word for word with the comics/graphic novel.

I had actually played with this some more, I think I tried the 8 trailers lined up next to each other to see how well it would run. Obviously here is "kind of" on par with WOZ, which sometimes uses the 4 split screens.

With all those top actors I bet licensing would be a nightmare... :eek:

Oh without a doubt. Purely educational purposes though!

Back
Top Bottom