What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Simpsons Kooky Carnival

Was watching videos of this last night looks quite fun, but would it get boring fast? How many different DMD animations / features are there?

i don’t find it boring , just an issue with space. There are so many difficulty settings ( all time based ) and you can turn up and down the redemption values etc. 10ps are not as perfect as you might think and a lot don’t go where you would like so it can get interesting. great for a few people and set up a prize for the winner

DMD has a lot of similars to pinball party i think. It’s quite busy, if your near london welcome to try it buddy

People say it gets boring but then i find some pinballs get boring quick, it’s all individual but the kids do love it especially when the tickets start pouring out

I think my boys would like it, but I’m in Bristol :(

I deffo remember it from my USA roller disco party days :D

I really appreciate the positive feedback here and im all for saving it. At present had to put it in my 78 year old neighbours garage !! ( I know he will plug it in !! ) he's told me a couple months max

I think it might be the wrong time of year

Im up for a trade ???

Any one got an ICE Turbo Drive ?
Late January has always been the worst time for selling - except for the usual sought after titles that everyone seems to want.

It’s going to spend the day in the charity room at pinfest. It will have a sale sign on there. If still not sold by sunday morning then i will part it out at pinfest before i leave at lunchtime

SAM board
Stern power board
PSU
Shaker
Dmd
topper
Transilte
Bart motor ? used on anything else ?

Cabinet, ill leave at my old man’s in Morecambe for a month then bin

It’s going to spend the day in the charity room at pinfest. It will have a sale sign on there. If still not sold by sunday morning then i will part it out at pinfest before i leave at lunchtime

SAM board
Stern power board
PSU
Shaker
Dmd
topper
Transilte

I’ll seek it out At PF. Honestly, I’d take it just to stop it getting trashed, but like most I’ve got no space. Never seen one in the flesh, so PF might be the moment. Hope you can save it 👍🏻

SAM board
Stern power board
PSU
Shaker
Dmd
topper
Transilte

Charity Room?

The area where you pay to play and the money goes to charity ?

Thanks for the support in trying to keep the Kookie from extinction - Someone might take up the challenge and carry the flag

Me and Docker checked it over to try and turn the carcass into a V Pin but the hand rest area is too small for comfort amongst other issues , which is a shame

Getting some emails about reservations on parts in case it doesn’t sell

So far the translite and shaker are spoken for

Ah right, they are just out in the lobby area not in a specific room.

Are you going to have it on for people to stick some cash in?

Most certainly. Takes new type 10p and will have ticket payout on. Ill have a few 10p's on me if you need change - If you get a WIN I might buy you a pint - but you got to bring your tickets as proof !

Woo Hoo ! it sold. Managed to keep it in 1 piece AND it went to an arcade.
Sorry if you had been waiting for parts and thanks for being there in case it did get scrapped

It’s gone to Sunderland / sea houses etc - i can find the arcade name if you get craving for it 🙂

Back
Top Bottom